Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travel ban in effect; Supreme Court to decide
(06-26-2017, 11:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I could give you a link where the ABA says the same thing, but I don't think that'll change the fact that you're just going to baselessly call it a bad source and continue to not provide a shed of evidence for your falsehood. 

So you think the 9th circuit made legitimate rulings? Or were they playing politics? They were basically giving rights to people who weren't citizens. The whole thing is a mess and a waste of everyone's time.
(06-26-2017, 11:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So you think the 9th circuit made legitimate rulings?  Or were they playing politics?   They were basically giving rights to people who weren't citizens.   The whole thing is a mess and a waste of everyone's time.

What does this have to do with you incorrectly claiming that the 9th circuit court was the "most overturned"? 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-26-2017, 11:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: What does this have to do with you incorrectly claiming that the 9th circuit court was the "most overturned"? 

Ah yes let's not discuss the meat of the issue. Let's just dance around and nitpick. I forgot who i was responding.
(06-26-2017, 11:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah yes let's not discuss the meat of the issue.  Let's just dance around and nitpick.    I forgot who i was responding.

I already addressed the issue. Your response was to throw out an incorrect talking point with no basis and then repeatedly ignore evidence to the contrary. 

If you want to take a second shot at my original response, you can find it here:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Travel-ban-in-effect-Supreme-Court-to-decide?pid=395758#pid395758

(06-26-2017, 11:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are broadening out the political opinion part. It's not for the random dude who disagrees. Almost all of these people are displaced persons or economic migrants.

People that disagree with Assad's regime are being murdered. That is the very definition of persecution for political opinion. I am not broadening anything.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-26-2017, 11:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah yes let's not discuss the meat of the issue.  Let's just dance around and nitpick.    I forgot who i was responding.

You spelled "I was wrong and don't want to admit it" wrong.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-26-2017, 08:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Your grasping at straws with branch of Islam. They are not in trouble in Syria as long as Assad stays. The only religious groups in trouble in the ME is anyone but Islam.

This is hysterical.
(06-26-2017, 10:05 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: He could provide evidence contrary to his point, like he did with me. LOL

That's kinda his thing. Followed by arguing the evidence he just provided is wrong.

Political opinion? Nuh-uh. You can't be some random dude with a different political opinion. For example, think of all the random dudes from Russia granted political asylum in the US because of a difference of political opinion? Yeah, those didn't happen. All just figments of our collective imagination. Random dudes, pfft.

http://www.unrefugees.org/where-we-work/syria/

We should probably forward his comments the the US ambassador to the UN so they can be corrected for calling them refugees.
If you invite him to respond to the issue at hand after he complains that no one wants to respond to the issue at hand, he apparently runs away and makes German refugee threads instead. Good to know.

(06-27-2017, 08:47 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you invite him to respond to the issue at hand after he complains that no one wants to respond to the issue at hand, he apparently runs away and makes German refugee threads instead. Good to know.

At least we're not talking about child rape in this thread too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-27-2017, 08:47 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you invite him to respond to the issue at hand after he complains that no one wants to respond to the issue at hand, he apparently runs away and makes German refugee threads instead. Good to know.

sooooo

same ol same ol?
People suck

Don't worry I am sure we will have a mental disorder using the wrong bathroom or playing the wrong sport in the news soon. This way you can get bothered by pronouns.
(06-27-2017, 12:47 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That's kinda his thing. Followed by arguing the evidence he just provided is wrong.

Political opinion? Nuh-uh. You can't be some random dude with a different political opinion. For example, think of all the random dudes from Russia granted political asylum in the US because of a difference of political opinion? Yeah, those didn't happen. All just figments of our collective imagination. Random dudes, pfft.

http://www.unrefugees.org/where-we-work/syria/

We should probably forward his comments the the US ambassador to the UN so they can be corrected for calling them refugees.

As of august only 36% of Americans wanted to accept Syrian "refugees" .... it's not a popular issue here because they are not legitimate refugees. Everyone knows they are displaced persons or economic migrants.

The only ones denying this here are people who wish to open our borders and let the world flood in with a bunch of third worlders.
(06-27-2017, 07:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't worry I am sure we will have a mental disorder using the wrong bathroom or playing the wrong sport in the news soon. This way you can get bothered by pronouns.

Or a beta will get lost and confused walking around in target looking for my little pony
(06-27-2017, 07:32 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Or a beta will get lost and confused walking around in target looking for my little pony

Hey VD, what you do on your own time is your business.
(06-27-2017, 07:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't worry I am sure we will have a mental disorder using the wrong bathroom or playing the wrong sport in the news soon.   This way you can get bothered by pronouns.

So after whining that no one is engaging you in the "meat of the issue", you're going to not once but twice ignore my invitation to address the "meat of the issue" and instead just show everyone how small and petty you are.

I guess I forgot who I was responding to. I'll be here when you're ready to be an adult.

(06-27-2017, 07:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As of august only 36% of Americans wanted to accept Syrian "refugees"  .... it's not a popular issue here because they are not legitimate refugees.   Everyone knows they are displaced persons or economic migrants.    

The only ones denying this here are people who wish to open our borders and let the world flood in with a bunch of third worlders.

You do know that about 400.000 people, maybe more, have died in the Syrian civil war, right? Just checking.
(06-27-2017, 08:42 PM)hollodero Wrote: You do know that about 400.000 people, maybe more, have died in the Syrian civil war, right? Just checking.

Those are Syrian problems. Not American problems. We do them more injustice by bringing them here and forcing them to such a drastic culture change. They should stay in neighboring countries or at the very least stay on their continent.
(06-27-2017, 09:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Those are Syrian problems.   Not American problems.   We do them more injustice by bringing them here and forcing them to such a drastic culture change.   They should stay in neighboring countries or at the very least stay on their continent.

I personally disagree, but fair enough. But that sounds very different from calling them "economic migrants". I really took issue with that.
(06-27-2017, 11:09 PM)hollodero Wrote: I personally disagree, but fair enough. But that sounds very different from calling them "economic migrants". I really took issue with that.

Syrians are not economic migrants. That would be the Africans and non Syrians who are trying to claim refugee status.