Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travel ban in effect; Supreme Court to decide
(12-05-2017, 04:37 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It's tough being a Trump Supporter. So much winning.
Next up Tax reform.

Trump for 4 more!

I want to feel the win, how do I do this?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-05-2017, 04:37 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It's tough being a Trump Supporter. So much winning.
Next up Tax reform.

Trump for 4 more!

So, one win out of how many? Yeah, lots and lots of winning. Must have been some tiger blood involved.
(12-05-2017, 04:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, one win out of how many? Yeah, lots and lots of winning. Must have been some tiger blood involved.

All he does is win.

(12-05-2017, 04:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, one win out of how many? Yeah, lots and lots of winning. Must have been some tiger blood involved.

This is the only one that made it to the SCOTUS with out expiring.
And you know very well that Presidents in the past exercised this authority with out all of the politics we are seeing today. Even the Ban was not a permanent ban, only a 6 month hold. That's what stupid about the argument. it was never meant/going to be permanent, but every Media didn't explain that part, only the "Muslim" ban angle was covered.
A little personal info on the travel bans affects on real people.

I graduated with Jen.  Susan is her sister.

[/url]
Quote:[url=https://postimages.org/][Image: travel2.jpg]
[Image: travel.jpg]

Really doing a great job there Trump.  Almost let a citizen back in to the country.   Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
An update on my post above:

[Image: 25fhpxu.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.