Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tre Flowers
Props to Tre Flowers, the man stepped up today and had a crucial interception on Brady. What a great team win
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
That was a great INT
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Yeah, he's done a great job of covering TEs and it goes unseen because most QBs don't try to fit it in there.
Reply/Quote
He only has a small role on this team, but he executes it so damn well.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Tre was outstanding today. Pivotal play on that INT. Didn't he have a really high PFF last week? Playing well.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
First INT by a Bengal CB this year according to the late night news.
Reply/Quote
Awesome ‘at the ball’ interception.
Reply/Quote
I think I remember a really nice break up as well.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
When the Bengals were playing awful, Flowers stepped up and made plays to change the momentum and get Bengals back in the game. Down 17-0, Flowers led the march back.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
More than just the INT, he had some really nice PDs as well. Count me as impressed, he was on those TEs like a shadow.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 04:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think I remember a really nice break up as well.

Yessir, you remember correctly, I was about to post the same thing. He had a nice game.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Tre has stepped up and played very well for this team when called upon. Great job Tre Joe
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 01:08 AM)Trademark Wrote: Props to Tre Flowers, the man stepped up today and had a crucial interception on Brady. What a great team win

Can't wait to see his PFF score.  Huge batted pass on a third down and that downright amazing INT.  When I saw it live, I was sure it bounced.  Dude had a hell of a game.  

If it ends up being Bengals vs. 49ers, this guy could have a huge role in covering Kittle.  
Reply/Quote
At the time, that was the best play of the game, and the best he's played all year.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see Tre lined up more in the slot
Come downhill and just cut the legs of running backs
He is a big CB. He can be used more than
What he has Been. Why not use him
Like a Derwin James from time to time?
Reply/Quote
Tre hits like a monster, too. I remember last year when he destroyed that dude on a punt coverage.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote