Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treating female depression
https://body2diefor.com/new-research-says-semen-may-actually-treat-depression-in-women/?fbclid=IwAR0_vZTY26disYckL20p15Ik87g2nv0YtWXzosbb9y7YHHrKVapWAcqDel8

Quote:New Research Says Semen May Actually Treat Depression In Women

Quote:Did you know that research recently recognized that the semen can help treat depression in women? To be specific, the way the female body absorbs the semen in the first place is what counts. Actually, a professor at the University of Albany, alongside his team, did the study in question, proving that semen can suppress depression symptoms in females.

The study itself involved around 300 female students. During the study, each female was asked about their sexual lives and its frequency on weekly basis. Among other questions on the survey was also whether the female students’ partners used a condom during intercourse. For the purpose of the study, the participants also did the Beck Depression Inventory. Also known as BDI, this form contains 21 questions on depression, in order to estimate any symptoms.

During the study, the symptoms the researchers were looking for included:

Mood swings and grumpiness.
Negative perception of the environment.
Feeling guilty for no good reason.
Self-resentment and low self-esteem.
Isolation from society and living in solitude.
Inability to perform at an acceptable level.

All answers had three degree of the symptoms, with one being the least symptom manifestation and three being a high manifestation of the symptom.

Once the scores were combines (a total of 63), the higher the result was, the greater the depression was as well. The one question that drew the team’s attention was the one on using condoms during intercourse. As a matter of fact, women who never used condoms, had lower levels of depression, unlike those who used condoms regularly.

According to the team of researchers, there is a valid reason for this. As they explain, the female body tends to absorb the male’s fluids produced during intercourse.These fluids are believed to help fix the mood swings and stress levels in women. So, when their partner uses condoms, women are unable to get that same effect and become more depressed in return.

The study has not been officially taken as definite, but the team is certain that there is more to research on the topic. Ultimately, their conclusion was that semen directly affects how a woman feels and sees herself.

As for participants in the study, they remained keen on not using condoms as much as before.

Finally, if condoms are not in the picture, women have to be aware and mindful of pregnancy risks and possible sexually transmitted diseases.

Source: http://www.higherperspectives.com

"Feeling down and depressed? We can help! We are M.E.N."
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Hmm...

So is it the semen, or having better sex in general due to the lack of a condom?

Either way, I would like to volunteer my services to help to prevent depression in Super Models.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Come on over here, girl. I've got just what the doctor ordered.. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Damn, I’ve been snipped. No wonder my wife is cranky. And no, before you even type it, I don’t need any help from you guys. LOL

Reply/Quote
It’s threads like this that makes this place so great.

Back in the day, vibrators were invented to treat all sorts of mental conditions in women, including depression.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Wow! I have been working tirelessly for years to end female depression! Ninja
Reply/Quote
You never see anyone sad at a bukake.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2019, 02:57 PM)Benton Wrote: You never see anyone sad at a bukake.

I dunno... Most of those chicks look beyond sad to me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2019, 02:57 PM)Benton Wrote: You never see anyone sad at a bukake.

/thread
Reply/Quote
'The study has not been officially taken as definite, but the team is certain that there is more to research on the topic. Ultimately, their conclusion was that semen directly affects how a woman feels and sees herself."

Maybe theyre just not as bitchy when theyre getting laid regularly.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2019, 06:11 PM)Beaker Wrote: 'The study has not been officially taken as definite, but the team is certain that there is more to research on the topic. Ultimately, their conclusion was that semen directly affects how a woman feels and sees herself."

Maybe theyre just not as bitchy when theyre getting laid regularly.

Most guys who have been married for awhile could have told them that, eh.
Reply/Quote
"What do I get for it"
"Protein"
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2019, 09:39 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn, I’ve been snipped. No wonder my wife is cranky. And no, before you even type it, I don’t need any help from you guys. LOL

We weren't offering to help YOUR depression.

We're offering to help HER depression! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2019, 09:39 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn, I’ve been snipped.

So have I.

But we still have semen
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 03:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So have I.

But we still have semen

Yep. It's not just the little swimmers that do the trick. 

And it's not just the semen. It's also the chemicals that are released when a female has sex. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 04:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. It's not just the little swimmers that do the trick. 

And it's not just the semen. It's also the chemicals that are released when a female has sex. 

ikr

Sometimes those chemicals get all over me!
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 04:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. It's not just the little swimmers that do the trick. 

That was always my line.

"Hey, darlin, come over here and give me your lady chemicals."
Reply/Quote
I can't decide if telling my wife will result in more or less sex.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This is kind of old news. It was learned quite some time ago that women's moods elevate when in the presence of male sweat. Studies were performed years ago with women who had been separated from men (while together) would stop ovulating regularly without the male hormone, testosterone, but just having an old tshirt with male sweat on it in their living areas was enough to get them to all ovulate regularly again..  Semen would be like tshirts on steroids I guess.. LOL I'm going out on a limb here to say semen probably has a bit more testosterone in it than sweat. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I got very excited when my girlfriend told me that all she wanted for her birthday was some "hot semen".

Then I found out she was going to Virginia Beach that weekend for a merchant marine convention.
Reply/Quote