Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/17202667/baltimore-ravens-waive-running-back-trent-richardson

He was cut today by the Ravens.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, it's a re-build season for the Ravens, so letting him go early to get on a better team is very commendable by the Baltimore camp. Mellow

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
Is Richardson or Jamarcus Russell the biggest bust in the last 10 years?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I am the guy who always says that there are no such things as "can't miss" players, but I was stunned that Richardson was such a bust. He had all the physical skills plus a solid work ethic and no "character issues".
Reply/Quote
I guess it just doesn't click for some people.

Which is a shame in this case. He doesn't seem like an arrogant entitled prick like Jamarcus did. Seems like a genuinely good guy that just couldn't make it in the nfl.
Reply/Quote
Wow, if you can't make it as a RB on the Raven's roster, you're just finished.. Tongue

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2016, 05:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am the guy who always says that there are no such things as "can't miss" players, but I was stunned that Richardson was such a bust. He had all the physical skills plus a solid work ethic and no "character issues".

I saw probably his best game as a pro in person. He ran all over us during the home opener in 2012.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2016, 12:00 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow, if you can't make it as a RB on the Raven's roster, you're just finished..  Tongue

He's injured. knee, if I'm not mistaken.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2016, 12:17 PM)McC Wrote: He's injured. knee, if I'm not mistaken.

I think I could start for them at running back in my wheelchair.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2016, 08:39 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Well, it's a re-build season for the Ravens, so letting him go early to get on a better team is very commendable by the Baltimore camp. Mellow

lol hes going to that same team ray rice is playing for...  The Sofa' riders
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2016, 10:55 PM)jason Wrote: Is Richardson or Jamarcus Russell the biggest bust in the last 10 years?

Russell by a huge margin. Just look at the money either made off their first contracts. The Raiders sank a **** load of money into that bum. The Browns were hand cuffed into the amount of dead money they could put in T. Rich.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2016, 11:44 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Russell by a huge margin. Just look at the money either made off their first contracts. The Raiders sank a **** load of money into that bum. The Browns were hand cuffed into the amount of dead money they could put in T. Rich.

and he played a whole season less than Richardson. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Some team will pick him up as the injuries mount for RB's like they do every year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote