Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp (/Thread-Trent-Richardson-doesn-t-make-it-one-week-in-training-camp)

Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - BmorePat87 - 08-02-2016

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/17202667/baltimore-ravens-waive-running-back-trent-richardson

He was cut today by the Ravens.

RE: Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - CINwillWIN - 08-02-2016

Well, it's a re-build season for the Ravens, so letting him go early to get on a better team is very commendable by the Baltimore camp. Mellow

RE: Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - jason - 08-04-2016

Is Richardson or Jamarcus Russell the biggest bust in the last 10 years?

RE: Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - fredtoast - 08-05-2016

I am the guy who always says that there are no such things as "can't miss" players, but I was stunned that Richardson was such a bust. He had all the physical skills plus a solid work ethic and no "character issues".

RE: Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - CKwi88 - 08-05-2016

I guess it just doesn't click for some people.

Which is a shame in this case. He doesn't seem like an arrogant entitled prick like Jamarcus did. Seems like a genuinely good guy that just couldn't make it in the nfl.

RE: Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - SunsetBengal - 08-06-2016

Wow, if you can't make it as a RB on the Raven's roster, you're just finished.. Tongue

RE: Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - jason - 08-06-2016

(08-05-2016, 05:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am the guy who always says that there are no such things as "can't miss" players, but I was stunned that Richardson was such a bust. He had all the physical skills plus a solid work ethic and no "character issues".

I saw probably his best game as a pro in person. He ran all over us during the home opener in 2012.

RE: Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - McC - 08-07-2016

(08-06-2016, 12:00 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow, if you can't make it as a RB on the Raven's roster, you're just finished..  Tongue

He's injured. knee, if I'm not mistaken.

RE: Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - BFritz21 - 08-07-2016

(08-07-2016, 12:17 PM)McC Wrote: He's injured. knee, if I'm not mistaken.

I think I could start for them at running back in my wheelchair.

RE: Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - XenoMorph - 08-08-2016

(08-02-2016, 08:39 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Well, it's a re-build season for the Ravens, so letting him go early to get on a better team is very commendable by the Baltimore camp. Mellow

lol hes going to that same team ray rice is playing for...  The Sofa' riders

RE: Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - BigPapaKain - 08-09-2016

(08-04-2016, 10:55 PM)jason Wrote: Is Richardson or Jamarcus Russell the biggest bust in the last 10 years?

Russell by a huge margin. Just look at the money either made off their first contracts. The Raiders sank a **** load of money into that bum. The Browns were hand cuffed into the amount of dead money they could put in T. Rich.

RE: Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - BmorePat87 - 08-10-2016

(08-09-2016, 11:44 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Russell by a huge margin. Just look at the money either made off their first contracts. The Raiders sank a **** load of money into that bum. The Browns were hand cuffed into the amount of dead money they could put in T. Rich.

and he played a whole season less than Richardson. 

RE: Trent Richardson doesn't make it one week in training camp - guyofthetiger - 08-13-2016

Some team will pick him up as the injuries mount for RB's like they do every year.