Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trent Richardson released by Raiders
The veteran WR and former #3 overall pick of the Browns released by Raiders. Played with the Colts in 2014.

Where might he end up next?
Reply/Quote
Unemployment?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Kroger?
Reply/Quote
Man, where does one go after the Raiders cut him?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 11:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Man, where does one go after the Raiders cut him?

I believe that I replied "unemployment"...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 12:11 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I believe that I replied "unemployment"...

He's young enough to go to the CFL or Arena League, I bet.
Reply/Quote
Trent will find a practice squad somewhere. He's just too young and athletic to overlook regardless of his poor performance so far.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 01:58 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: Trent will find a practice squad somewhere. He's just too young and athletic to overlook regardless of his poor performance so far.

He is not PS eligible anymore.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 01:59 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: He is not PS eligible anymore.

So Kroger then?  He should just sign with whatever team the Bengals are playing week to week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 08:22 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: The veteran WR and former #3 overall pick of the Browns released by Raiders. Played with the Colts in 2014.

Where might he end up next?

RB
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 09:21 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: RB

You mean Arbys?
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 01:58 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: Trent will find a practice squad somewhere. He's just too young and athletic to overlook regardless of his poor performance so far.

No he won't. He was 3rd overall pick in the same year that Luck was chosen No. 1. Expectations for him is a lot higher than practice squad. He's officially a bust. I'm glad he's out of the NFL. He wasted 2 years of the Colts time and a 1st round pick. Good riddance.
Reply/Quote