Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey H and TJ Watt fighting for season sack lead next week
Both at 17 sacks

Good reason to watch the last game.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Trey has been one of the only bright spots of the season. Would love to see him get this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Oh I didn't know this when I posted in another thread that I wanted Trey to sit, saving him for next year. Didn't want to chance him getting hurt. But man, it's tough sticking by that stance knowing THIS.

Now I want him to play and get this accolade!
Reply/Quote
I'd do whatever it took to get Trey six sacks in this game.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson would be nice, but literally anyone other than Twatt please.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Brought this up in another thread, but that's why I'm a HOFer.

Best thing is Steelers play on Saturday
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
While I too would do anything to get him 6 sacks as well, lol, I'll settle for 3 Wink Get him to 20, it might, MIGHT win him DPOY (think it is Bland's all the way, but we'll see).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Best thing about Trey getting the most sacs would be Trey getting the most sacs.
2nd best thing about Trey getting the most sacs would be Twatt not getting the most sacs.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 11:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Trey has been one of the only bright spots of the season. Would love to see him get this.

Yes, at least there is something to root for. Great season Trey. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 11:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Trey has been one of the only bright spots of the season. Would love to see him get this.

And many thought he was a risk FA, might be our best FA siging in Bengal history 
Reply/Quote
Funk TJ Watt and his older brother.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
While both might be at the same number of sacks, Hendrickson has a higher percentage of his team's sacks, showing he's the bigger impact on his defense.

Watt - 39% (17/43)
Hendrickson - 41% (17/41)

Hendrickson better confirmed Smirk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 05:36 PM)ochocincos Wrote: While both might be at the same number of sacks, Hendrickson has a higher percentage of his team's sacks, showing he's the bigger impact on his defense.

Watt - 39% (17/43)
Hendrickson - 41% (17/41)

Hendrickson better confirmed  Smirk

I wonder what their pressure/win rate is as well...

All I know is Trey get's held more than any End I have ever seen. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 05:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I wonder what their pressure/win rate is as well...

All I know is Trey get's held more than any End I have ever seen. Mellow

How many ends have you seen?  Shocked
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 05:47 PM)ochocincos Wrote: How many ends have you seen?  Shocked

Enough lol  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 11:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Brought this up in another thread, but that's why I'm a HOFer.

Best thing is Steelers play on Saturday

Good point. We and the team will know exactly how many sacks Trey needs on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Hoping Trey gets it so it will help him get some deserved recognition. Seems that he is never mentioned when they discuss the best pass rushers. Love watching him off the ball and the way he uses his hands to keep the tackles from locking on to him.

I think the main reason he doesn’t get the respect from the media is because he not an athletic freak (and doesn’t play for the Steelers). He seems to do it with mostly technique and relentless effort. One of the funnest guys on the team to watch play.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 11:22 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Hoping Trey gets it so it will help him get some deserved recognition. Seems that he is never mentioned when they discuss the best pass rushers. Love watching him off the ball and the way he uses his hands to keep the tackles from locking on to him.

I think the main reason he doesn’t get the respect from the media is because he not an athletic freak (and doesn’t play for the Steelers). He seems to do it with mostly technique and relentless effort. One of the funnest guys on the team to watch play.
I dunno. The dude IS sort of an athletic freak. He's built like a damn oak tree and gets tremendous bend and get-off for a guy built like that. And he knows how to use his hands as well as any DE in the league in my opinion.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 11:39 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I dunno. The dude IS sort of an athletic freak. He's built like a damn oak tree and gets tremendous bend and get-off for a guy built like that. And he knows how to use his hands as well as any DE in the league in my opinion.

I agree he just isn’t a blazing 40 yard/vertical jump guy (at least I don’t think he is). I think he gets as much out of his natural talent as anyone.

He has great hand technique - does a great job of fighting off the O linemen as they try to lock onto him. They usually just end up grabbing him and it doesn’t get called!
Reply/Quote
I hope Hendrickson gets it, but if I had to place money on it I am going to bet Josh Allen (DE) who is 0.5 sacks behind those two at 16.5.

If the Jags win, they win their division so they're actually playing for something and they play the Titans. Ryan Tannehill was named the starter for the Titans this week and he has a 12.8% sack rate this year. The last two games he only has 46 pass attempts yet was sacked 11 times (6 and 5, so not just one huge game either).

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote