Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trey Hendrickson update
(12-13-2021, 08:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Actually the pass rush from the interior was really good all game. Hill, Reader, and Ogunjobi all had sacks.

Yeah, those boys in the middle were shoving fools around all game. Straight bullrush.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 03:12 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hendrickson was doing work before the injury. Signing has looked real good so far. 

Understatement. Dude has been like our version of the Packers signing Reggie White.

Probably the best signing we've ever made. He's a bargain, tbh.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
And that BJ Hill was the steal of the century.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 11:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Niiiiiiiice

Dude is a BEAST
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 01:57 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 1 sack to tie Wink

Cue fred with some useless #s to try and prove Dunlaps better...
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 11:08 PM)Tony Wrote: Cue fred with some useless #s to try and prove Dunlaps better...

MLK

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 02:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And that BJ Hill was the steal of the century.

Price for Hill might be the best steal in a trade since the Reggie Nelson deal. 

*To save everyone from Google searching, the Bengals aquired Reggie Nelson from the Jaguars for David Jones (who they had gotten off waivers from New Orleans) and a conditional draft pick. It was later announced that the conditions for the draft pick were not met, so this was a one-for-one trade.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2021, 02:18 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Price for Hill might be the best steal in a trade since the Reggie Nelson deal. 

*To save everyone from Google searching, the Bengals aquired Reggie Nelson from the Jaguars for David Jones (who they had gotten off waivers from New Orleans) and a conditional draft pick. It was later announced that the conditions for the draft pick were not met, so this was a one-for-one trade.

Brian Leonard for Orien Harris was pretty good.... We even picked Harris back up after the season was over i think lol (was hoping we traded himagain lol)
Reply/Quote
I believe that the 5th round pick we got for Keith Rivers turned into Marvin Jones.

Anyone know if that is correct?
Reply/Quote
10 games in a row now with a sack. And he could have easily had 1-2 more today if not for the holding penalties.

Best money we’ve ever spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 02:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Hopefully he’ll be back for next week. It would suck to see his streak end due to missing a game from injury. I honestly thought it would end today going up against Trent Williams, but sure enough Trey beat him. Think Williams had only given up 1 sack all season before this game.

Would have given up more if not for the Holds against Denver. 

Hendrickson was a force again despite not having gaudy stats today. 

So glad he is signed for multiple years. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2021, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I believe that the 5th round pick we got for Keith Rivers turned into Marvin Jones.

Going by memory, but thought Marvin was selected with the pick we received for losing Chad Johnson 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2021, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I believe that the 5th round pick we got for Keith Rivers turned into Marvin Jones.

I'd say your right but if your not sure I don't if anyone is gonna be able to correct you. David Jones for Reggie Nelson has to be the best player for player trade though.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:55 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Going by memory, but thought Marvin was selected with the pick we received for losing Chad Johnson 

Trading Chad netted us Marvin Jones and Cobi Hamilton
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:55 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Going by memory, but thought Marvin was selected with the pick we received for losing Chad Johnson 

I believe that is correct.   According to wikipedia Marvin Jones was selected in the 5th round with the 166th pick which was acquired from the Patriots who traded that pick and a 2013 6th round pick for Chad Johnson.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Nice to see Ogunjobi and Hubbard on there as well.

Reply/Quote

Well that sucks.

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 11:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Well that sucks.

Would have had it, too, if not for Bolles holding him a couple of times.
Reply/Quote
As much as Hendrickson is getting held, Taylor needs to be in the Ref's ear before the game even starts telling them they need to watch for that.
Reply/Quote