Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trey Hendrickson update
(12-20-2021, 12:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: As much as Hendrickson is getting held, Taylor needs to be in the Ref's ear before the game even starts telling them they need to watch for that.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 12:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

I mean, seriously, it's time for Taylor and MB to start making a little noise about it. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. If they started bringing it to people's attention, the ref's would know people are watching for it. Tomlin and coaches like him do it, so Taylor should as well.
Reply/Quote
Didn't Trey have half a sack yesterday?

BTW, yeah he gets held more than any End I have seen. There is a reason he doesn't where gloves with those hands.

Best hands in the league I have seen, Trey's motor is also second to none. Love this guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 04:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Didn't Trey have half a sack yesterday?

BTW, yeah he gets held more than any End I have seen. There is a reason he doesn't where gloves with those hands.

Best hands in the league I have seen, Trey's motor is also second to none. Love this guy.

He did, but since it was not a full sack it doesnt count in the streak.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 04:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He did, but since it was not a full sack it doesnt count in the streak.

Man, that sucks. Oh well, hopefully he goes multiple sacks on the Ravens next game. Trey is relentless, great player.

Thought Hubbard had another good game too. Made some nice stops.
Reply/Quote
If you watch Trey's sack he shared, Bolle not only puts his hand on Trey's facemask (Hands to the face penalty) he is choking him and holding him. And the ref is looking right at it. I'd be furious if I were Taylor.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 11:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Well that sucks.

Well that's dumb. It counts on the stat sheet, so I don't see why it shouldn't count for a streak. That said, a lot more players would be eligible for the record if that were the case.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 12:57 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well that's dumb. It counts on the stat sheet, so I don't see why it shouldn't count for a streak. That said, a lot more players would be eligible for the record if that were the case.

The home page says his streak continues, so I'm not sure who to believe.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:30 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The home page says his streak continues, so I'm not sure who to believe.

Odd, I did see many tweets suggesting his streak was over. I'm sure Trey is more focused on winning though than a streak. Dude comes off as a fierce competitor.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:30 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The home page says his streak continues, so I'm not sure who to believe.

(12-21-2021, 10:11 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Odd, I did see many tweets suggesting his streak was over. I'm sure Trey is more focused on winning though than a streak. Dude comes off as a fierce competitor.

Hmmm.Hmm
Reply/Quote

There's a streak for having at least a half sack in consecutive games which is 12. So he still has a chance to break that. 
Reply/Quote
His sacks are impressive but just the amount of pressures he gets each game is awesome.
A great signing and it’s nice to have an edge rusher who is that good.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 05:32 PM)TheFan Wrote: There's a streak for having at least a half sack in consecutive games which is 12. So he still has a chance to break that. 

Cool.

(12-21-2021, 08:19 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: His sacks are impressive but just the amount of pressures he gets each game is awesome.  

Yeah, Trey gets tons of pressures which matters more then some think.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 08:19 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: His sacks are impressive but just the amount of pressures he gets each game is awesome.  

My sack is impressive 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 08:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My sack is impressive 

Hilarious TMI  Mellow
Reply/Quote

Yeah not many sag to the floor like that.

Pretty impressive, in a gross old man kinda way.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 08:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah not many sag to the floor like that.

Pretty impressive, in a gross old man kinda way.

I won't ask how you know that...
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:26 PM)Earendil Wrote: I won't ask how you know that...

Guiness Book of World Records. Page 382.
Reply/Quote

[Image: bow-down-bowing.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 08:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cool.

Yeah, Trey gets tons of pressures which matters more then some think.

It really does, as some of the sacks Hubbard, Hill and Ogunjobi get are when the QB is trying to get away from Henderickson. This group is really working well together.
Reply/Quote