Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trouble for UC: Spygate 2.0
Entire Walk Through Posted.

This will not go over well with the NFL.

Hopefully the Bengals did view this though, but hopefully they will not face any repercussions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 09:56 AM)jj22 Wrote: Entire Walk Through Posted.

This will not go over well with the NFL.

Hopefully the Bengals did view this though, but hopefully they will not face any repercussions.

Not sure why the Bengals would face repercussion from this. Sounds like it was some rando filming the practice. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
The Dolphins held a practice in the most public stadium in the state. There is literally a walkway through the stadium. If they didn't pay for security to ensure privacy, that's on them. They had plenty of other options in the area that would have been more isolated

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bengals can't be held responsible from Miami negligence. This sounds like a random person anyways... I highly doubt any of these videos made it to Zac Taylor desk.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:31 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Bengals can't be held responsible from Miami negligence.  This sounds like a random person anyways... I highly doubt hope any all of these videos made it to Zac Taylor desk.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:31 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Bengals can't be held responsible from Miami negligence.  This sounds like a random person anyways... I highly doubt any of these videos made it to Zac Taylor desk.

Lol they are on social media, I'm sure he's aware. 
Reply/Quote
Uhhh Yeah can't blame the Bengals for this unless they are somehow required to provide a secure location for the visiting team to practice which I doubt is a rule since the visiting team generally comes in the day before the game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Uhhh Yeah can't blame the Bengals for this unless they are somehow required to provide a secure location for the visiting team to practice which I doubt is a rule since the visiting team generally comes in the day before the game.

Serious question: could the Bengals get in trouble for adjusting their gameplan based on what was in those videos? (assume its obvious based ont he Bengals seemingly know all the Dolphins plays before they're run)
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:42 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Serious question: could the Bengals get in trouble for adjusting their gameplan based on what was in those videos? (assume its obvious based ont he Bengals seemingly know all the Dolphins plays before they're run)

How would the NFL possibly ever know that? 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:49 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: How would the NFL possibly ever know that? 

Yep - prove it!
I would hope Zac and his staff have at least looked at this video to see if they can gain anything from it. Would be stupid not to.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:49 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: How would the NFL possibly ever know that? 

Review the Bengals browser's history.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:53 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Review the Bengals browser's history.

lol thats actually prob true - its public video though - idk show you could ever prove the actually adjusted the game plan based on watching the video. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:42 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Serious question: could the Bengals get in trouble for adjusting their gameplan based on what was in those videos? (assume its obvious based ont he Bengals seemingly know all the Dolphins plays before they're run)

Perhaps but if I was the Dolphins and I thought they knew our plays.... you can always run a new wrinkle and burn our D for a long TD.

Sometimes it's dangerous to think you know what's coming.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
All this stuff going against Miami makes me feel uneasy. It seems when adversity strikes our opponents we always come out on the losing side. (Not scientific) just a feeling
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:01 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Perhaps but if I was the Dolphins and I thought they knew our plays.... you can always run a new wrinkle and burn our D for a long TD.

Sometimes it's dangerous to think you know what's coming.

In all seriousness, it's not like they institute a new playbook every week. They have plays "on record" that they've already used in game. So I would think this walkthrough isn't going to give any more meaningful info than just watching their 3 previous games.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:31 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Bengals can't be held responsible from Miami negligence.  This sounds like a random person anyways... I highly doubt any of these videos made it to Zac Taylor desk.

I mean Zach and team already have every minute of film from all their games this season... 

This probly wont change things
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:03 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: All this stuff going against Miami makes me feel uneasy. It seems when adversity strikes our opponents we always come out on the losing side. (Not scientific) just a feeling

This exactly. Bengals seem to play better as underdogs. All this positive toward them never seems to help. Tua hurt, the hurricane, no practice for them, short week, I bet it doesn't affect them one bit and they play well. Bengals have a real opportunity tonight and I hope they deliver.
Reply/Quote
Maybe the Dolphins did it on purpose knowing they'd be seen. This is some CIA level double agent shit.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:12 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Maybe the Dolphins did it on purpose knowing they'd be seen.  This is some CIA level double agent shit.

BUT, Zac already admitted to overthinking on the 4-and-1 call, so maybe Zac overthinks this game but since the Dolphins are trying to be duplicitous, it actually helps us out as Zac's overthinking will then cancel out Dolphins duplicitousness. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:17 AM)PhilHos Wrote: BUT, Zac already admitted to overthinking on the 4-and-1 call, so maybe Zac overthinks this game but since the Dolphins are trying to be duplicitous, it actually helps us out as Zac's overthinking will then cancel out Dolphins duplicitousness. 

So we are back to Zac being a genius?

Reply/Quote