Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trouble for UC: Spygate 2.0
(09-29-2022, 04:40 PM)pally Wrote:

Yeah, then why are they whining and wanting an investigation?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 04:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, then why are they whining and wanting an investigation?

If we win i hope it doesn’t become another Raiders game fan whine fest.

I have no respect for any raiders fan that wanted a clear TD called back because of an inadvertent whistle that no one even heard until Boyd was already catching the ball. Whenever you beg the refs for a win you know you are soft
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Hopefully this isn't the story of the night.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
FWIW i don’t think Zac is the type of guy to watch the tape

But i do believe the coordinators will watch it.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 04:25 PM)Alice Wrote: And if it was your practice being filmed, you would all feel the same?

Of course. It's not like the Bengals practice under cover. Anyone can stand on the walkway of the bridge and watch/film everything they do. 

If that happend, i'd say the same thing about them. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 05:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Of course. It's not like the Bengals practice under cover. Anyone can stand on the walkway of the bridge and watch/film everything they do. 

If that happend, i'd say the same thing about them. 

That's my reaction. Is there a rule that practices are private?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 05:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hopefully this isn't the story of the night.

Other than the game, the story of the broadcast tonight will be the hurricane. I would hope some attention would also be paid to showing Tua's concussion/non-concussion. But, probably this pops up now and then, either as "it's almost as if the Bengals knew the plays" or "I guess the Bengals didn't watch the video."
Reply/Quote