Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Labor Day Presser
(09-07-2020, 06:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is the thing:

The OP commented on DIRECT QUOTES from the presser.  Some of which I had never heard him say before.

Based on your logic none of us would be allowed to say anything about Trump for the rest of the campaign.

Say whatever you want, just don't feign contempt when folks realize it's nothing more than a Chatty Cathy Doll. 

Based on your logic the Op should start a shiney new thread every time Trump says anything, 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don Jr and Eric must have been unavailable for comment...but Ivanka works there so they could have asked her opinion.  Cool

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 06:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Say whatever you want, just don't feign contempt when folks realize it's nothing more than a Chatty Cathy Doll. 

Based on your logic the Op should start a shiney new thread every time Trump says anything, 

This forum is for daily debate.  So I don't see any reason why we should not have a new discussion everytime the President has a press conference.

I am still not clear what you think we should do.  What exactly has to happen before you will make any comment other than complaining about other boards members?
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 08:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This forum is for daily debate.  So I don't see any reason why we should not have a new discussion everytime the President has a press conference.

I am still not clear what you think we should do.  What exactly has to happen before you will make any comment other than complaining about other boards members?

Pot, meet kettle..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 08:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This forum is for daily debate.  So I don't see any reason why we should not have a new discussion everytime the President has a press conference.

Open minded retort. 

FWIW, I didn't complain. I merely parrotted a position taken on this board about Brad's 2 threads being "too much". You're the one talking about reporting to mods. Why do you find it necessary to post you "reported to mods"? 

As I said. Feel free to support a new thread started about everything Trump does/says. Just don't balk when I and others suggest it's more of the same. 

I still don't think you've commented on the content of the OP.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote