Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and the 2 state solution.
So during the presser yesterday President Trump said he would back a one state or two state solution...which every is supported.

And the way he said it made me think he'd also support a 3,4, or 8 state solution because he has no idea what he's talking about.

Also put me in mind of this:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-16-2017, 11:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: So during the presser yesterday President Trump said he would back a one state or two state solution...which every is supported.

And the way he said it made me think he'd also support a 3,4, or 8 state solution because he has no idea what he's talking about.

Also put me in mind of this:

He's for whatever Israel wants.

I really respected Obama for telling them to go pound salt.
I wish he would've cut off the money supply.

Speaking of cutting off money, I thought Trump was going to make everyone pay their own way ?
He could start by cutting off all of the "aid" to Israel.
He sure doesn't know what he's talking about.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-16-2017, 11:59 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: He's for whatever Israel wants.

I really respected Obama for telling them to go pound salt.
I wish he would've cut off the money supply.

Speaking of cutting off money, I thought Trump was going to make everyone pay their own way ?

Trump and his alt-everything cabinet may do the one thing trying to have a rational conversation couldn't: bring Jews and Muslims together.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mujews-muslims-jews-band-together-against-hate-n721231

Quote: But facing a spike in religion-based hate crimes, Jews and Muslims are increasingly forming coalitions nationwide.

Just a week after the election, Greenblatt made headlines when he declared that if Trump were to follow through on his stated plans to create a national Muslim registry, "This proud Jew will register as Muslim."

Greenblatt said that although the ADL had always worked in tandem with the Muslim community, the need increased in "recent months," with the ADL filing briefs on behalf of Muslim plaintiffs in civil rights cases, including the Washington state case that temporarily halted implementation of Trump's executive order on travel early this month.
Jewish response to the travel order hasn't occurred just at the nonprofit level: At protests outside John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City, many people waved signs reading "Never Again" while making referenced to the Holocaust and other historical instances of discrimination against Jews.
"They're doing to Muslims like they did to us," JFK protester Callan Hetchison told the Forward (formerly the Jewish Daily Forward) on Jan. 28. Hetchison carried a sign with a yellow Star of David on it — the badge Jews were forced to wear to identify themselves during the Nazi regime.

I know, I know, these aren't real Jews and Muslims working together because they fear fascist overreach by an alt-everything government. They're just paid actors. It's all lies by the media, from increased hate crimes to people scared of the government to protesting. All lies. And what's not lies, it's illegal because... well... Benghazi!

My hope was Trump would do what he inferred he would and cut off aid to countries that we're basically paying to appease voters.
(02-16-2017, 02:45 PM)Benton Wrote: Trump and his alt-everything cabinet may do the one thing trying to have a rational conversation couldn't: bring Jews and Muslims together.

Well they did bring conservatives and liberals together during the elction cycle.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-16-2017, 02:45 PM)Benton Wrote: Trump and his alt-everything cabinet may do the one thing trying to have a rational conversation couldn't: bring Jews and Muslims together.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mujews-muslims-jews-band-together-against-hate-n721231

I know, I know, these aren't real Jews and Muslims working together because they fear fascist overreach by an alt-everything government. They're just paid actors. It's all lies by the media, from increased hate crimes to people scared of the government to protesting. All lies. And what's not lies, it's illegal because... well... Benghazi!

My hope was Trump would do what he inferred he would and cut off aid to countries that we're basically paying to appease voters.

Regardless of location, it's heart-warming to see unity.
(02-16-2017, 02:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well they did bring conservatives and liberals together during the elction cycle.

According to Trump. The election was, after all, rigged. 
(02-16-2017, 11:59 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Speaking of cutting off money, I thought Trump was going to make everyone pay their own way ?

Rep for that.
(02-16-2017, 02:45 PM)Benton Wrote: I know, I know, these aren't real Jews and Muslims working together because they fear fascist overreach by an alt-everything government. They're just paid actors. It's all lies by the media, from increased hate crimes to people scared of the government to protesting. All lies. And what's not lies, it's illegal because... well... Benghazi!

Hilarious My thoughts exactly--Benghazi!