Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump bails on Fox Debate
(01-28-2016, 04:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The progressive movement has made this true.   The extremes are exactly what the parties should be and the progressives have made themselves out to be the moderates.    Really they should be their party all together.

Another of example of why you shouldn't be taken seriously.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
GMDi Wrote:Another of example of why you shouldn't be taken seriously.

We should have a distinct choice. The fact that Hillary Clinton and jeb bush can basically be the same candidate is a problem. And why we have half measures like Obamacare amoung several others similar laws throughout the years.

How much better would it be for 3 or more distinct parties and choices for all offices.
Donald Trump wants to stand up to Russia and China.
Donald Trump is terrified of a 5'6" 120 lbs blonde reporter.
It appears Huckabee and Santurom are going to join Trump in his town hall.

The JV is smashing the media (including Fox)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
He has a wide lead. He'd gain nothing by going on stage where the focus of everyone next to him plus the moderator would be to attack him.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(01-28-2016, 09:35 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He has a wide lead. He'd gain nothing by going on stage where the focus of everyone next to him plus the moderator would be to attack him.

And this is the winner.
I agree, stay away from them and rag on them from your twitter account. Probably will have more people watching that then the actual debates.
(01-28-2016, 09:35 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He has a wide lead. He'd gain nothing by going on stage where the focus of everyone next to him plus the moderator would be to attack him.

"attack him" 

you mean ask him actual questions fair to ask someone with no experience in the political field and expecting more than "I'll hire someone" as a response?

He's a coward crybaby. 
He's scared of being asked policy specifics.
He doesn't have any specific personal attacks to use this time. 
He doesn't have anything to deflect to right now.
(01-28-2016, 09:52 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: "attack him" 

you mean ask him actual questions fair to ask someone with no experience in the political field and expecting more than "I'll hire someone" as a response?

He's a coward crybaby. 
He's scared of being asked policy specifics.
He doesn't have any specific personal attacks to use this time. 
He doesn't have anything to deflect to right now.

In the first one there was one set of questions for Trump and then another set of questions for everyone else, if you couldn't see the bias from it, then maybe you need to clean your ears.
I hope someone better than Trump comes along, but so far he's all that has a chance. I'd vote Trump over Hillary, and Sanders over Trump.
(01-28-2016, 10:03 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: In the first one there was one set of questions for Trump and then another set of questions for everyone else, if you couldn't see the bias from it, then maybe you need to clean your ears.
I hope someone better than Trump comes along, but so far he's all that has a chance. I'd vote Trump over Hillary, and Sanders over Trump.

Trump is Hillary, so clean your ears out....

Since the title of this is "bails" on Fox Debate....

Trump re-tweeted a poorly photoshopped pic of Megyn Kelly with a Saudi Prince and usual Trumpette conspiracy.

Well, this was the response: 

[Image: CZ1oE5vWcAAQvvj.png]
Well, after watching the debate I see why Trump ran like a coward. If they went at him half as hard as they did Rubio and Cruz, he'd be a dead duck.
(01-28-2016, 10:03 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: In the first one there was one set of questions for Trump and then another set of questions for everyone else, if you couldn't see the bias from it, then maybe you need to clean your ears.

Even if there was bias (which I didn't see) then he STILL handled it wrong.

You can't ba crybaby who wants to make all the rules when you deal with leaders from other countries.  There is more to being president than standing in front of a group that loves you and talking tough.

Trump is famous for lines like "We can't afford to be so nice" but as soon as someone is not nice to him he runs away.  How anyone could vote for a total fraud like that is beyond me.