Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
(09-14-2017, 12:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That's another lie in a long list of lies.

I wish it was.
(09-14-2017, 12:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: And right next to that definition of the word (at least in the OED, Webster's didn't list that definition) is states offensive. I'm not going to bother relitigating the point, you are intent on your obstinance in this issue. I am just saying that there was an effort to assist you to engage in more thoughtful and respectful dialogue and you have decided to ignore it.

It's only offensive to a couple of you guys. This forum overwhelming has voted In the past that I am not an offensive poster. There has been more than a couple polls commissioned by another poster on this matter.

***** isn't offensive just like any shortened version of a normal word isn't offensive.

That is the Crux of the matter. I acknowledge you are not comfortable with the word. That's fine..... but you also gave me a list of 30 acceptable pronouns. That was just weird. And it's pointless trying to educate you how weird a name two spirit is....
(09-14-2017, 12:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are correct in that you two were the only ones crying about the word usage. And ***** is short for transvestite, transexual, and transgender. And even transmission. It's almost like ***** is short for any word that starts with Trans..... amazing.

As for breech and his weird infatuation with me.... well my alerts speak for themselves. It's almost like a personal notofication system from him.

Another lie.
(09-14-2017, 12:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am not allowed to refer to anyone by name.

Sure you can. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-14-2017, 01:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Sure you can. 

I actually can't. Feel free to address this with a mod.
(09-14-2017, 12:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I wish it was.

Okay. Let's test it via experimentation.

You're a virgin.

Now let's see if I'm suspended for a year for calling you a virgin.
(09-14-2017, 01:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's only offensive to a couple of you guys.  This forum overwhelming has voted In the past that I am not an offensive poster.   There has been more than a couple polls commissioned by another poster on this matter.  

***** isn't offensive just like any shortened version of a normal word isn't offensive.  

That is the Crux of the matter.  I acknowledge you are not comfortable with the word.   That's fine..... but you also gave me a list of 30 acceptable pronouns.   That was just weird.   And it's pointless trying to educate you how weird a name two spirit is....

It's 100% a slur. It's why you spent a year in timeout, but please continue this. We could use another year of you not turning every thread into a LGBT hatefest. 

(09-14-2017, 01:23 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Another lie.

Who else had a problem? I know you didn't. You just called me an ahole and moved on like any normal person would do when they disagree with something said by another.
Lucie and Breech are posting about the LGBT community in this thread. Mods, please advise me if referring to them by name is not allowed.

Dino is the OP.

Crap, I said his name.

(09-14-2017, 01:25 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's 100% a slur. It's why you spent a year in timeout, but please continue this. We could use another year of you not turning every thread into a LGBT hatefest. 

It's not why I was suspended.

But you obviously want me banned again. Not sure why you feel like it's your job to try and get anyone banned.
(09-14-2017, 01:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lucie and Breech are posting about the LGBT community in this thread. Mods, please advise me if referring to them by name is not allowed.

Feel free to Start calling any poster a virgin repeatedly and see what happens.
(09-14-2017, 01:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who else had a problem? I know you didn't. You just called me an ahole and moved on like any normal person would do when they disagree with something said by another.

It was explained to you by multiple people to include members of the moderation team who attempted to multiple times to get you to stop before disciplinary action was taken.

This is beyond revisionist history at this point and just deliberate trolling. Not even good trolling compared to your usual level of excellence.