Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
I can't speak for all officers. But I when I found that my soldiers were starting to notice each others' genders during "Army time", it was a clear sign that they were not training hard enough.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
THE POLITICAL TRUTH BEHIND THE JOSH DUGGAR COVER-UP

Written by Arturo Extreme  
Wednesday, 27 May 2015 14:53
There are many new questions regarding these accusations. Many politicians have adopted the Duggars skewed view against the LGBT community. Particularly, Josh and his mother Michelle, having influenced recent intolerant legislation.

Molestation accusations against Josh Duggar are being reported worldwide. Currently this is widely cited as the main reason for the decision to take "19 Kids and Counting" off the air. The effort of the LGBT community will be widely overlooked in this regard. That this community of people have been defending themselves, not just from this family. But defending themselves against the political power of the Christian Extremists lobbying groups. The LGBT community and it's supporters have actively been fighting for the shows removal for quite some time now. Based on the Duggars being a huge source of intolerance. An absolute and total disregard for the civil liberties that are afforded as the rights of every American.

The scary part is when you consider just how many politicians have adopted the same thinking as the Duggars and many of the hate groups aligned with them. Here are just a few that include John Boehner and Eric Cantor.

U.S. Representatives: Mike Pence (R-IN), Michele Bachmann (R-MN), John Carter (R-TX), John Fleming (R-LA), Trent Franks (R-AZ), Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Gregg Harper (R-MS), Jeb Hensarling (R-TX), Jim Jordan (R-OH), Steve King (R-IA), Don Manzullo (R-IL), Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Joe Pitts (R-PA), Peter Roskam (R-LA), Lamar Smith (R-TX), Steve Scalise (R-LA), Fred Upton (R-MI)

U.S. Senators: Jim DeMint (R-SC), Jim Inhofe (R-OK), David Vitter (R-LA), Roger Wicker (R-MS)

Governors:
Governor Sam Brownback, Governor Bobby Jindal, Governor Mike Huckabee, Governor Tim Pawlenty, Senator Rick Santorum
(07-28-2017, 06:16 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: THE POLITICAL TRUTH BEHIND THE JOSH DUGGAR COVER-UP

Written by Arturo Extreme  
Wednesday, 27 May 2015 14:53
There are many new questions regarding these accusations. Many politicians have adopted the Duggars skewed view against the LGBT community. Particularly, Josh and his mother Michelle, having influenced recent intolerant legislation.

Molestation accusations against Josh Duggar are being reported worldwide. Currently this is widely cited as the main reason for the decision to take "19 Kids and Counting" off the air. The effort of the LGBT community will be widely overlooked in this regard. That this community of people have been defending themselves, not just from this family. But defending themselves against the political power of the Christian Extremists lobbying groups. The LGBT community and it's supporters have actively been fighting for the shows removal for quite some time now. Based on the Duggars being a huge source of intolerance. An absolute and total disregard for the civil liberties that are afforded as the rights of every American.

The scary part is when you consider just how many politicians have adopted the same thinking as the Duggars and many of the hate groups aligned with them. Here are just a few that include John Boehner and Eric Cantor.

U.S. Representatives: Mike Pence (R-IN), Michele Bachmann (R-MN), John Carter (R-TX), John Fleming (R-LA), Trent Franks (R-AZ), Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Gregg Harper (R-MS), Jeb Hensarling (R-TX), Jim Jordan (R-OH), Steve King (R-IA), Don Manzullo (R-IL), Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Joe Pitts (R-PA), Peter Roskam (R-LA), Lamar Smith (R-TX), Steve Scalise (R-LA), Fred Upton (R-MI)

U.S. Senators: Jim DeMint (R-SC), Jim Inhofe (R-OK), David Vitter (R-LA), Roger Wicker (R-MS)

Governors:
Governor Sam Brownback, Governor Bobby Jindal, Governor Mike Huckabee, Governor Tim Pawlenty, Senator Rick Santorum

So, we're to believe all of this, simply because it was written by some radical essayist?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/transgender-va-candidate-on-trumps-military-ban-height-of-hypocrisy/2017/07/26/f155ca78-7251-11e7-9eac-d56bd5568db8_story.html?utm_term=.cb528f46ca4c
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Question:

With the leaders of the military openly saying they aren't enforcing anything until the POTUS does something officially how long before he complains about their lack of loyalty?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-26-2017, 02:15 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Most likely the same reason for banning gay people, "it's damaging to unit cohesion."

There is a stark difference between trans and gay.  A gay may like the taste of dog food, but a trans thinks he's a dog.

Read carefully some mental related disqualifications for military service:

Any history or current psychosexual conditions, including, but not limited to transsexualism, exhibitionism, transvestism, voyeurism, and other paraphilias, are disqualifying.

Notice homosexuality not listed.

https://www.thebalance.com/military-medical-standards-for-enlistment-and-commission-3354046

Trump restoring the military as it should be, will be known as the greatest president to have ever lived.
(07-28-2017, 12:51 PM)Vlad Wrote: There is a stark difference between trans and gay.  A gay may like the taste of dog food, but a trans thinks he's a dog.

Any history or current psychosexual conditions, including, but not limited to transsexualism, exhibitionism, transvestism, voyeurism, and other paraphilias, are disqualifying.

https://www.thebalance.com/military-medical-standards-for-enlistment-and-commission-3354046

Trump restoring the military as it should be, will be known as the greatest president to have ever lived.

seems like the military leaders are saying you and trump are wrong

oh and sleepwalking and stuttering are also disqualifiers
People suck
(07-28-2017, 12:51 PM)Vlad Wrote: There is a stark difference between trans and gay.  A gay may like the taste of dog food, but a trans thinks he's a dog.

Trump restoring the military as it should be, will be known as the greatest to have ever lived.

My coworkers were concerned with how loudly I was just laughing. It was all due to this. Thank you.

And the military should catch up with the current mental health standards regarding gender non-conformity.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-28-2017, 08:57 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, we're to believe all of this, simply because it was written by some radical essayist?
By "we're" your referring to the radical rightwing evangelical  sect that your a proud member of correct? In that case no, this article is meant to inform normal thinking people about the debauchery that goes on in the name of God.
(07-28-2017, 12:54 PM)Griever Wrote: seems like the military leaders are saying you and trump are wrong

oh and sleepwalking and stuttering are also disqualifiers

I feel sleepwalking makes sense. You wouldnt some guy to go stepping through a mine field or something like that. Stuttering I feel isn't as big an issue but it could be problematic.
(07-28-2017, 12:51 PM)Vlad Wrote: Trump restoring the military as it should be, will be known as the greatest president to have ever lived.

[Image: tenor.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Good Job President Trump

That is incorrect. AR 40-501 Standards of Medical Fitness list "transvestic disorder," not "transsexualism."

The DSM-5 defines transvestic disorder as someone who is 1) sexually aroused by cross dressing and 2) they are mentally distressed by their sexual arousal from cross dressing.

That is why there are people currently serving in the military who are transgender; because if you follow your own advice and "read carefully" even you will realize they don't have a medically disqualifying condition based upon the standard you misquoted.
(07-28-2017, 02:41 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I feel sleepwalking makes sense. You wouldnt some guy to go stepping through a mine field or something like that. Stuttering I feel isn't as big an issue but it could be problematic.

It is when you're sending grid coordinates for indirect fire or air support. Stuttering can get someone killed.
(07-28-2017, 03:26 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That is incorrect. AR 40-501 Standards of Medical Fitness list "transvestic disorder," not "transsexualism."

The DSM-5 defines transvestic disorder as someone who is 1) sexually aroused by cross dressing and 2) they are mentally distressed by their sexual arousal from cross dressing.

That is why there are people currently serving in the military who are transgender; because if you follow your own advice and "read carefully" even you will realize they don't have a medically disqualifying condition based upon the standard you misquoted.

Thank you for the clarification.

(07-28-2017, 03:26 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Good Job President Trump

Good job at what exactly? Taking away the freedom for some Americans to join the military? Good job at discriminating against fellow Americans who want to volunteer to protect someone like Trump who was too much of a coward to serve? Or good job at both?
(07-28-2017, 03:35 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Good job at what exactly?  Taking away the freedom for some Americans to join the military?  Good job at discriminating against fellow Americans who want to volunteer to protect someone like Trump who was too much of a coward to serve? Or good job at both?

he tried to at least

luckily the generals are grown men and think for themselves and can look at the bigger picture
People suck
(07-28-2017, 12:57 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: My coworkers were concerned with how loudly I was just laughing. It was all due to this. Thank you.

And the military should catch up with the current mental health standards regarding gender non-conformity.

This was a "discussion" on FB.  The quotes are from a friend of a friend.

I almost just left his name but I'll be considerate.

[Image: a.jpg]
[Image: b.jpg]
[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]
[Image: e.jpg]

I assumed he was trolling but she insists that's the way he is and what he believes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-28-2017, 12:51 PM)Vlad Wrote: will be known as the greatest president to have ever lived.

Take that, George Washington. Defeating the English, Independence, meh. But reviving the good old days of transgender discrimination, that's true greatness, that's what history will forever remember. Except for fake history, of course.
(07-28-2017, 01:39 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: By "we're" your referring to the radical rightwing evangelical  sect that your a proud member of correct? In that case no, this article is meant to inform normal thinking people about the debauchery that goes on in the name of God.

Actually, by "we", I was meaning anyone who reads this thread.  But hey, way to judge me, lump me in with a population that you have extreme bias against, without even knowing me.  ThumbsUp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23