Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will it be considered a Hate Crime?
(11-14-2019, 07:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: There is a lot of truth in that statement and it ticks me off that many cannot have an opinion of their own, but must blindly follow a favorit singer, actor or political party. We have become a nation of weak minded people in general who must be told how to think. Or at least that's what they hope it has become.

People have been blindly following for as long as you believe people have exised. Unwavering tribalism is essential to the survival of our species.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-14-2019, 06:02 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: And I am one of those flag waivers. I grew up in a military family and my father dying from defending this country. This clown won't stand for the anthem and bitches about rights when he is making millions playing a sport. Try making a couple thousand a month in the military and getting shot at for a living and then *****. Till then he can shut the you know what up and maybe take some of his publicity and work with the communities that are causing police to be jumpy and help them do something other than run around with guns trying to be a thug. 

Yeah! American military personnel have not been dying in wars since 1776 just so people can disagree with majority political opinions.

Boot out the protestors!  I bet then there'll be fewer people in those communities to make police jumpy.  
The whole thing was a joke and both sides should be embarrassed at the result:
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/colin-kaepernick-wore-controversial-t-232507334.html
Quote:When Kaepernick arrived at the workout location, he was wearing a black t-shirt with the name "Kunta Kinte" written across the chest. Kunta Kinte was a character in the 1976 novel, "Roots," and chronicled the story of an African man enslaved and taken to America.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-14-2019, 04:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I assume Andy Dalton was burning the flag when we weren't looking. 

One accidentally brushed against his hair one time, but it still counts!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(11-18-2019, 07:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The whole thing was a joke and both sides should be embarrassed at the result:
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/colin-kaepernick-wore-controversial-t-232507334.html

I think Stephen A. Smith nailed this one (that's two in one week for him!), Kaepernick isn't interested in playing again, at all.  His whole move here was bush league as hell and pretty much guaranteed no one will consider signing him now.
(11-18-2019, 09:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I think Stephen A. Smith nailed this one (that's two in one week for him!), Kaepernick isn't interested in playing again, at all.  His whole move here was bush league as hell and pretty much guaranteed no one will consider signing him now.

So if Kapernick doesn't want to be in the NFL does that mean the people who can't stand him will demand some team sign him so he can be miserable?  The plot thickens...