I support Q-anon
Don't support Q-anon and believe President does not know about them
Don't support Q-anon, think Trump is lying, but that's okay
Don't support Q-anon, think Trump is lying, and that is bad
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump comments on Q-anon
When Guthrie asked the president to disavow the conspiracy theory as “completely not true,” Trump replied, “I know nothing about it. I do know they are very much against pedophilia. They fight it very hard, but I know nothing about it.”

First of all I know some of you are going to automatically take his words at "face value" and swear that you believe he knows nothing about it. But we all know that he watches the news and Q-anon has been a big story for a long time. And not only has it been a big story, it has been a big story WITH TRUMP AS THE MAIN HERO OF THE STORY. So I kind of feel sorry for the ones out there who will actually say they believe him.

Needless to say the Q-anon crowd are thrilled with his refusal to denounce them

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-s-comments-on-conspiracy-celebrated-this-was-the-biggest-pitch-for-qanon-i-ve-ever-seen/ar-BB1a6DoD?ocid=msedgntp

How do you all feel about his comments.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 05:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When Guthrie asked the president to disavow the conspiracy theory as “completely not true,” Trump replied, “I know nothing about it. I do know they are very much against pedophilia. They fight it very hard, but I know nothing about it.”

First of all I know some of you are going to automatically take his words at "face value" and swear that you believe he knows nothing about it.  But we all know that he watches the news and Q-anon has been a big story for a long time.  And not only has it been a big story, it has been a big story WITH TRUMP AS THE MAIN HERO OF THE STORY.  So I kind of feel sorry for the ones out there who will actually say they believe him.

Needless to say the Q-anon crowd are thrilled with his refusal to denounce them

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-s-comments-on-conspiracy-celebrated-this-was-the-biggest-pitch-for-qanon-i-ve-ever-seen/ar-BB1a6DoD?ocid=msedgntp

How do you all feel about his comments.

Qanon fights pedophilia very hard--or they believe Trump does?

Pretty sure Trump is on top of this problem, but he cannot say so publicly or it would tip off Hillary, Pelosi et al.

Should be able to quash this terrible blight on our society if Trump is given one more term.

Pelosi, Biden and Dems are fighting tooth and nail though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Q-anon is a great example of just how far over the edge the Republican party has gone.

The Democrats have their own lunatic fringe, but we don't let any of them be our Presidential Candidate to represent the entire party.
Reply/Quote
Is QANON an idea or an actual group with centralized leadership........

OK, that's the Liberal in me speaking. He should disavow the idea, group, person, etc.... regardless if it's a group, person, or idea.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is QANON an idea or an actual group with centralized leadership........

OK, that's the Liberal in me speaking. He should disavow the idea, group, person, etc.... regardless if it's a group, person, or idea.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion,

But I am going on record as AGAINST pedophilia. 

I disavow it regardless of whether it is an idea, group or person.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is QANON an idea or an actual group with centralized leadership........

I get the sarcasm, but it's a bunch of far right conspiracy theorist, right? Not that sometimes there isn't some truth, but this is basically tinfoil hats in the modern era?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 10:49 PM)Benton Wrote: I get the sarcasm, but it's a bunch of far right conspiracy theorist, right? Not that sometimes there isn't some truth, but this is basically tinfoil hats in the modern era?

I'm going to have to pull a Trump.

I have 0 idea who they are. I quickly read it was a theory about Satanic pedophiles. So I thought the correlation of Biden.s thoughts on Antifa was apt. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I think I figured it out. We all know how trump lies about everything. And does exactly what he accuses others of doing. So we know he is lying about this.

He says he doesn’t know anything about them. So that means he is the leader. They say they are fighting a demonic child sex trade ring led by dems. So that means he is running a demonic child sex ring with the help of the GOP.

Took me a bit to figure it out. I should have figured it out earlier considering he was paling around with Epstein and then under our current corrupt DOJ they had him murdered in jail. But sometimes it takes awhile to sort through the bullshit
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 10:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm going to have to pull a Trump.

I have 0 idea who they are. I quickly read it was a theory about Satanic pedophiles. So I thought the correlation of Biden.s thoughts on Antifa was apt. 

Satanic pedophiles?

Why do you have to bring trump into everything?

Mellow
Reply/Quote