Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jurror May have violated Duties in Trump NY case
(06-10-2024, 03:34 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: 'Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, apparently i wasn't the only one that thought they were trying to pass that guy off as the poster. 
That's a picture of a punk rocker, so i knew that the site was "not being honest". 

If the news site found that picture on the account and posted it as found on the account,
that is not especially dishonest.

Also, what if your punk rocker owned the account? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 01:19 PM)Dill Wrote: If the news site found that picture on the account and posted it as found on the account,
that is not especially dishonest.

Also, what if your punk rocker owned the account? 

Well new you are just spewing, GG Allin is very anti-authoritarian especially against Police, so that just kinda ruins all of that. 

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2024, 10:50 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Well new you are just spewing, GG Allin is very anti-authoritarian especially against Police, so that just kinda ruins all of that. 

I'm not arguing that your punk rocker is the source. So I'm not "spewing."

I'm just pointing out anyone or group could be behind the account in question.
It could even be a bot.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2024, 11:18 AM)Dill Wrote: I'm not arguing that your punk rocker is the source. So I'm not "spewing."

I'm just pointing out anyone or group could be behind the account in question.
It could even be a bot.

Could be, but still have to be investigated by Legal Authorities and that will determine the outcome, not the media's research.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2024, 10:09 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Could be, but still have to be investigated by Legal Authorities and that will determine the outcome, not the media's research.

. . . which was never the issue.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2024, 10:35 AM)Dill Wrote: . . . which was never the issue.

Yes it was, they claimed it was debunked before a legal investigation confirmed anything.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2024, 06:03 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Yes it was, they claimed it was debunked before a legal investigation confirmed anything.

The issue is whether a juror discussed the case with someone else before the verdict.
Reply/Quote