Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook
(08-06-2018, 09:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dang you're hard to read. Earlier you blamed you ignorance of the situation on me because you relied solely on the link I provided and now you don't care what I say or provide. But at least you are honest; it wouldn't matter what I shared with you. your heels are dug in. 

Hard to imagine that someone could actually, in the hours since I said that, look up other information on the events that occurred.

(08-06-2018, 09:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wonder if your desire for undisputed proof of violence would be the same if the police had actioned on the the other side and all 4 arrested on violent charges would have been from them. 

I wonder if that actually matters to the conversation. A lack of evidence is a lack of evidence. Trying to deflect things in this manner doesn't change that.

(08-06-2018, 09:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I have continuously asserted and you and others have continuously supported that assertion: folks will defy their own logic to support their bias.  

Agreed, like you do quite often. After all, I thought personal responsibility and accountability for one's own actions were a thing for conservatives, yet there is an attempt to deflect blame for violence committed by individuals onto a group exercising their first amendment rights. You do like to project quite a bit, these days. Whether it is intentional to get a rise out of people and play the role Lucie used to, or you're just suffering from your own form of TDS, I don't know.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-06-2018, 09:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Hard to imagine that someone could actually, in the hours since I said that, look up other information on the events that occurred.

I wonder if that actually matters to the conversation. A lack of evidence is a lack of evidence. Trying to deflect things in this manner doesn't change that.

Agreed, like you do quite often. After all, I thought personal responsibility and accountability for one's own actions were a thing for conservatives, yet there is an attempt to deflect blame for violence committed by individuals onto a group exercising their first amendment rights. You do like to project quite a bit, these days. Whether it is intentional to get a rise out of people and play the role Lucie used to, or you're just suffering from your own form of TDS, I don't know.

I suppose if you consider the police actioned on one side to stem the violence and  4 folks all from that same side arrested for violent activities to be "lack of evidence" then the rest makes sense. 

I have zero idea what TDS has to do with the issue at hand. But your slur has been noted.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]