Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(10-17-2018, 10:15 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Thanks for finally answering my question. 

Well I had a hard time answering what other people stated, because I'm not them and do not know what they were thinking when they posted.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-17-2018, 01:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Now that I looked again, wouldn't you being 50%+ Southern Europe man your mom is in fact 100% Italian?  

I took a look to see what the scale is with the updated dna results.

It now says I am anywhere from 55-71% Italian.

[Image: dna6.jpg]

But you can that includes areas OUTSIDE of Italy including the aforementioned Switzerland.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I hope that this thread goes to 1023 posts so I can quote the OP for the 1/1,204 connection.
(10-17-2018, 03:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I had a hard time answering what other people stated, because I'm not them and do not know what they were thinking when they posted.

You had a hard time confirming whether or not the thing you claimed people said was actually said?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-warren-called-herself-american-indian-id-card-033215048.html

Quote:- U.S. Democratic presidential contender Elizabeth Warren identified herself as an "American Indian" in hand-writing on her 1986 registration card for the State Bar of Texas, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

I suppose if she identifies as such; who can question it

(02-06-2019, 02:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-warren-called-herself-american-indian-id-card-033215048.html

I suppose if she identifies as such; who can question it

Well if she's a liar against we can't support her...right?

Hilarious

It's not like she said she was a billionaire.  Mellow
Dang lying liars....

At least he didn't say his was a Native American.

Mellow
(02-06-2019, 12:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Dang lying liars....

Mellow

Look, someone tweeted something.  Must be true.  The fact check you posted doesn't seem to agree.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-06-2019, 12:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Look, someone tweeted something.  Must be true.  The fact check you posted doesn't seem to agree.  

On which points?

Also, how many lies does Trump have to be caught in before they equal Warren's one?

Asking for a friend who REALLY cares what Warren says.  Mellow
(02-06-2019, 01:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: On which points?

Also, how many lies does Trump have to be caught in before they equal Warren's one?

Asking for a friend who REALLY cares what Warren says.  Mellow

Tell your friend that's irrelevant to what i said.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-06-2019, 10:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well if she's a liar against we can't support her...right?

Hilarious

It's not like she said she was a billionaire.  Mellow

(02-06-2019, 12:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Dang lying liars....

Mellow

Attempts to change the topic to someone else aside, I suppose everyone must decide for themselves how important it is that Warren lied about her ancestry in order to advance her career.  "But they did it too" stopped being an acceptable response in elementary school.
(02-06-2019, 01:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Tell your friend that's irrelevant to what i said.  

Mellow

(02-06-2019, 01:05 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Attempts to change the topic to someone else aside, I suppose everyone must decide for themselves how important it is that Warren lied about her ancestry in order to advance her career.  "But they did it too" stopped being an acceptable response in elementary school.

Oh...NOW.  Ok.

But when people say Warren lied it's okay...because they aren't using it to excuse their support of a know conman and liar.  Got it! 

However it's not "they did it too" its "we've been pointing out that Trump lies all the time about almost everything and people complaining about Warren lying are ignoring Trump's lies so it's a bit hypocritical for them AND Trump to do it."

Rock On
(02-06-2019, 01:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Oh...NOW.  Ok.

But when people say Warren lied it's okay...because they aren't using it to excuse their support of a know conman and liar.  Got it! 

However it's not "they did it too" its "we've been pointing out that Trump lies all the time about almost everything and people complaining about Warren lying are ignoring Trump's lies so it's a bit hypocritical for them AND Trump to do it."

Rock On

I'm afraid you're, perhaps deliberately, missing the point.  Trump lying is in no way a mitigating factor in Warren lying.  As I said, and will now repeat, it is up to every individual to decide for themselves how much Warren deliberately lying about her ethnicity to advance her career is reflective of her as a person.  Trump has literally nothing to do with that decision and your bringing him up at all has the look of obfuscation. 
(02-06-2019, 01:18 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm afraid you're, perhaps deliberately, missing the point.  Trump lying is in no way a mitigating factor in Warren lying.  As I said, and will now repeat, it is up to every individual to decide for themselves how much Warren deliberately lying about her ethnicity to advance her career is reflective of her as a person.  Trump has literally nothing to do with that decision and your bringing him up at all has the look of obfuscation. 

I'm afraid you're, perhaps deliberately, missing the point. Trump supporters saying anything about someone else lying is hugely hypocritical.

But then They probably believe it when Trump says he doesn't make mistakes and all his gaffes are on purpose.

You have a great day!
(02-06-2019, 01:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm afraid you're, perhaps deliberately, missing the point. Trump supporters saying anything about someone else lying is hugely hypocritical.

But then They probably believe it when Trump says he doesn't make mistakes and all his gaffes are on purpose.

You have a great day!

No, your point was very clear.  It also avoids the actual topic of the thread, which is Warren lying about her ethnicity for professional gain.  While you are certainly correct that a Trump supporter is being hypocritical for calling out Warren for lying it does not change the fact that Warren lied.  It is, as stated, up to the individual to decide how much that lie is reflective of her general character, especially as she denied the lie until very recently, which doesn't show much contrition on her part.
(02-06-2019, 01:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, your point was very clear.  It also avoids the actual topic of the thread, which is Warren lying about her ethnicity for professional gain.  While you are certainly correct that a Trump supporter is being hypocritical for calling out Warren for lying it does not change the fact that Warren lied.  It is, as stated, up to the individual to decide how much that lie is reflective of her general character, especially as she denied the lie until very recently, which doesn't show much contrition on her part.

And I never, ever said it did.

Thanks for agreeing.

As an aside to your last sentence: If only we ever saw contrition from DJT.
(02-06-2019, 01:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: And I never, ever said it did.

Thanks for agreeing.

As an aside to your last sentence: If only we ever saw contrition from DJT.

You never directly said it, no.  It is interesting that you, again, bring up Trump.  It's almost as if you're trying to excuse or obscure Warren's falsehoods by continuously bringing him up.
(02-06-2019, 01:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm afraid you're, perhaps deliberately, missing the point. Trump supporters saying anything about someone else lying is hugely hypocritical.

Yeah, it is, sure. But so is accusing said people of whataboutism and then using said whataboutism oneself. And while I agree that Trump is way, way, way worse with his lieing, he can't be an excuse, or work as a relativization, for those that rightfully slammed him for it.

From the outside, it's a bit tough to determine who's more hypocritical when people start pointing to Trump to defend Warren.
(02-06-2019, 01:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You never directly said it, no.  It is interesting that you, again, bring up Trump.  It's almost as if you're trying to excuse or obscure Warren's falsehoods by continuously bringing him up.
There's a term for the syndrome; we're just not allowed to mention it.

(02-06-2019, 01:44 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, it is, sure. But so is accusing said people of whataboutism and then using said whataboutism oneself. And while I agree that Trump is way, way, way worse with his lieing, he can't be an excuse, or work as a relativization, for those that rightfully slammed him for it.

From the outside, it's a bit tough to determine who's more hypocritical when people start pointing to Trump to defend Warren.

Well stated, sir.  Seeing as you're not me maybe he'll actually internalize the point being made.  I knew there was a reason we keep you around. ThumbsUp