Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump on the move
Trump off to Camp David

I'm sure this is because he feels members of his administration have betrayed him, but doesn't he realize he's making it easier for others to influence them to invoke the 25th by fleeing the White House ?

How long do you think it will be until he takes over Jr's Twitter ?
LOL

(Afterthought)- Do you think he was instructed to go there, considering it's not his preferred retreat ?
Reply/Quote
Btw..... Articles of Impeachment are drafted and circulating.
Pelosi to have presser at 1pm.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 02:50 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Btw..... Articles of Impeachment are drafted and circulating.
Pelosi to have presser at 1pm.

Just another baseless impeachment because liberals can't handle losing.  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 03:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Just another baseless impeachment because liberals can't handle losing.  Ninja

*pwned*
Hilarious
I wasn't here for the last go-round, but for that one I felt obstruction warranted the investigation.

This time, I'm guessing they're leveraging some folks.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 03:16 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: *pwned*
Hilarious
I wasn't here for the last go-round, but for that one I felt obstruction warranted the investigation.

This time, I'm guessing they're leveraging some folks.

Trump just seems like one of those people who does his damndest to prove your misgivings about him were very warranted. 
Reply/Quote
Tuck him away for a couple weeks.  Get the meds right so he can stand there during the inauguration (if he attends).  Keep him away from the social media.

Pence will run things.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 03:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump just seems like one of those people who does his damndest to prove your misgivings about him were very warranted. 

I'm guessing having Roy Cohn in his corner for so long didn't instill much humility.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 03:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: Tuck him away for a couple weeks.  Get the meds right so he can stand there during the inauguration (if he attends).  Keep him away from the social media.

Pence will run things.

I was discussing that with my wife, wondering if a deal had been struck.
Reply/Quote
Id be surprised if anything happens to remove him, either by the 25th or another impeachment.

The "they're trying to microchip you to explode all true patriots and create a liberal wasteland" crowd has turned their anger on congress now for not installing trump as a dictator. I think Congress will try to avoid stirring them up any more in hopes that they disappear after Biden doesn't explode their heads, steal their guns, force white women to marry brown guys, give people affordable healthcare, etc.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 03:50 PM)Benton Wrote: Id be surprised if anything happens to remove him, either by the 25th or another impeachment.

The "they're trying to microchip you to explode all true patriots and create a liberal wasteland" crowd has turned their anger on congress now for not installing trump as a dictator. I think Congress will try to avoid stirring them up any more in hopes that they disappear after Biden doesn't explode their heads, steal their guns, force white women to marry brown guys, give people affordable healthcare, etc.

The GOP has to break ties with Trump eventually.  There is no alliance with him or his mob who wants him as president.  You can't deal with them and you probably can't say hey Trump is great how about you guys support Ted Cruz instead?  Sure, he will tell you to attack and fight. 

Those people just want Trump and Trump just wants Trump.  The GOP can't deal long term with people who want to use violence to install the Trump royal family.  They took down American flags and replaced them with Trump flags.  That's not a sign that they're going to be all about Ted Cruz in 2024. 

As I said before the Republicans who were protesting the vote still ran and hid when their apparent allies broke into the Capitol.  Stay in bed with them  at your own risk. 
Reply/Quote
He's shown no desire to govern ever since the Electoral College certified its votes. Even amidst an ongoing pandemic and a significant intelligence hack by Russia, he's spent the last several weeks golfing and crying "Fraud!" with no proof. And now he just incited a violent insurrection attempt on the Capitol. All he cares about is himself. "TRUMP" is all that matters.

If he has no interest in governing and would rather engage in seditious behavior, then strip him of presidential powers for the remainder of his term and allow Pence to oversee the transition. That's the right thing to do.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 04:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote:  
Those people just want Trump and Trump just wants Trump.  The GOP can't deal long term with people who want to use violence to install the Trump royal family.  They took down American flags and replaced them with Trump flags.  That's not a sign that they're going to be all about Ted Cruz in 2024. 

This was the biggest indicator to me. 
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 04:09 PM)Big Boss Wrote: He's shown no desire to govern ever since the Electoral College certified its votes.  Even amidst an ongoing pandemic and a significant intelligence hack by Russia, he's spent the last several weeks golfing and crying "Fraud!" with no proof.  And now he just incited a violent insurrection attempt on the Capitol.  All he cares about is himself.  "TRUMP" is all that matters.

If he has no interest in governing and would rather engage in seditious behavior, then strip him of presidential powers for the remainder of his term and allow Pence to oversee the transition.  That's the right thing to do.

Trump encouraged a mob to storm the capitol and then intentionally delayed the national guard providing much needed security.  He told the mob that Mike Pence was a willing participant in stealing the election for people who will destroy god and the country.  Chants of "hang Mike Pence" were heard.  Pence will not take action against Trump, or at least I doubt he will.

Trump rewarded Pence's years of loyalty by putting his life at risk.  Who is next?  Democrats are just a big group of bastards to Trump's mob to the point where he barely even mentions them, but Trump is calling out republicans by name now...they're the one's he's putting on the block one by one.  If the party wants to just let a minority of their voter base call them worse than democrats, then have at it.  
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 02:49 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Trump off to Camp David

I'm sure this is because he feels members of his administration have betrayed him, but doesn't he realize he's making it easier for others to influence them to invoke the 25th by fleeing the White House ?

How long do you think it will be until he takes over Jr's Twitter ?
LOL

(Afterthought)- Do you think he was instructed to go there, considering it's not his preferred retreat ?
A peak into Jr's Twitter yesterday
https://twitter.com/ODell_Nathaniel/status/1347211835242647552
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Trumps core of supporters no longer has the size t to influence elections. No need to impeach or do anything else like that. Just ignore him. He will start his own media source that will have a good sized following, but he no longer has enough political clout to worry about.

The one things he wants more than anything is attention so we should just deny him that. He is like a petulant child who prefers negative attention over no attention at all.
Reply/Quote
Trump was cheered on when he joined a call for the RNC’s winter meeting. At no point did he address the attack
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 06:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Trump was cheered on when he joined a call for the RNC’s winter meeting. At no point did he address the attack

Of course he was.  

Some would cheer if he posted here and not mention the attack either.

It's a cult.

Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 06:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Trumps core of supporters no longer has the size t to influence elections.  No need to impeach or do anything else like that.  Just ignore him.  He will start his own media source that will have a good sized following, but he no longer has enough political clout to worry about.

The one things he wants more than anything is attention so we should just deny him that.  He is like a petulant child who prefers negative attention over no attention at all.

I'd reserve judgement on this until 2022/2024. He got record turnout this election. We now have members of congress that believe in QAnon. If Trump stays in the picture, and there is no reason to believe he won't try to, he will be a force to reckon with. There is absolutely no guarantee that he couldn't hijack the 2024 primaries.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 08:24 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'd reserve judgement on this until 2022/2024. He got record turnout this election. We now have members of congress that believe in QAnon. If Trump stays in the picture, and there is no reason to believe he won't try to, he will be a force to reckon with. There is absolutely no guarantee that he couldn't hijack the 2024 primaries.

Any Republican worth his salt will be able to remind people that Trump inspired 81 million people to vote for Biden. Never say never, but when you lose you're toast. Plus we have 4 years of Trump decline to go. He's fighting every Republican in sight and his supporters are talking new 3rd party. 
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 08:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Any Republican worth his salt will be able to remind people that Trump inspired 81 million people to vote for Biden. Never say never, but when you lose you're toast. Plus we have 4 years of Trump decline to go. He's fighting every Republican in sight and his supporters are talking new 3rd party. 
Very well said.
I know very few Biden supporters but I know a whole lot of Trump haters. I know several lifelong Republicans that have abandoned their party because of Trump and his sycophants.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote