Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Hillary looks to divide the country
(02-28-2017, 05:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes banners advocating violence against out Police Officers "upset' me and I do not consider such rallies as peaceful; however, I do not find them to be mean.

I will say you are in the minority around here acknowledging the President has thick skin and someone folks should look to emulate. Kudos for that

Of course the trans comment has zero to do with the matter at hand. It's just a mentality around here that folks think they read something and are compelled to repeat it. Some call it fake news.

ummmm i said you should do like the president and get thicker skin (meaning he needs to get thicker skin)

nothing "fake news" about what i said though, im just repeating what you said to prove that you cant think logically and dont have a valid point

Mellow
People suck
(02-28-2017, 05:17 PM)Griever Wrote: ummmm i said you should do like the president and get thicker skin (meaning he needs to get thicker skin)

nothing "fake news" about what i said though, im just repeating what you said to prove that you cant think logically and dont have a valid point

Mellow

You understanding of your own statement provides me with all I need to know there's a very good chance you did not understand mine.

So we'll just let the inability to think logically fall where it may.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-25-2017, 01:25 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you can have decent; however, when you actively divide and then urge them to resist the standing rule of the Nation, you might go beyond Free Speech, 

(02-28-2017, 02:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think many folk misunderstand free speech.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-28-2017, 05:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You understanding of your  own statement provides me with all I need to know there's a very good chance you did not understand mine.

So we'll just let the inability to think logically fall where it may.

Learn to spell man, commas and periods save lives. You need to do like the president and get thicker skin (doesnt mean he or you have thick skin).  Mellow
People suck
(02-25-2017, 11:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The old two wrongs make a right fallacy.

Unless you can show where you objected to Boehners call for obstruction you are a complete hypocrite.

You willing to admit what a hypocrite you are?
(03-01-2017, 02:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Unless you can show where you objected to Boehners call for obstruction you are a complete hypocrite.

i know you've been suspended for a while, but this is Bfine, he never admits he's wrong
People suck
(03-01-2017, 02:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Unless you can show where you objected to Boehners call for obstruction you are a complete hypocrite.

I'm not sure if I've ever brought this point up in this thread or not, so I'll bring it up now:

Quote:The difference once again is that the examples you are other have given to try and draw comparison have a politician saying what he or she is going to do or not do. This is expected in political wrangling.

Hillary demanded the population resist the Nation's elected officials. She did this even though that very same institution has made her family extremely wealthy. 

If you feel those two are the same thing then I'm a hypocrite in your book.

Do you feel they are the same thing?

(03-01-2017, 02:44 PM)Griever Wrote: i know you've been suspended for a while, but this is Bfine, he never admits he's wrong

No doubt. Some things never change around here.

(03-01-2017, 02:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you feel those two are the same thing then I'm a hypocrite in your book.

Do you feel they are the same thing?

Yes they are the same thing.  Republicans begged for money from voters to support their attack on the laws Obama passed.  It was the main focus of their fundraising.  And they encouraged people to be vocal and protest the laws. They directly attacked the laws of the land and begged their constituents to help.

What is the difference between doing something and asking someone else to help?  If one is treason then both are.
(03-01-2017, 05:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes they are the same thing.  

Okey Doke, consider me a hypocrite then. Your views have been noted.

(02-27-2017, 11:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course I have a point you just keep missing it and try to mask your inability to comprehend or accept the difference with LOLs
The difference once again is that the examples you are other have given to try and draw comparison have a politician saying what he or she is going to do or not do. This is expected in political wrangling.
Hillary demanded the population resist the Nation's elected officials. She did this even though that very same institution has made her family extremely wealthy. 
I can only lead you to the water

Let's check and see if we have arrived at the same water.  Is this the Hillary speech you deem a call to resist government, a call which is "very different from saying what he or she is going to do or not do"?

Quote:The challenges we face as a party and a country are real. So, now more than ever, we need to stay engaged in the field and online, reaching out to new voters, young people and everyone who wants a better, stronger and fairer America.

We as Democrats must move forward with courage, confidence and activism, and stay focused on the elections we must win this year and next.

Let resistance plus persistence equal progress for our party and our country.

…Keep fighting and keep the faith… and I’ll be right there with you every step of the way.

Have I understood you correctly. This is urging people to resist something you call the "standing rule of the country," a resistance which might be called "treason"? And it is VERY DIFFERENT from the usual losing party's call to regroup and look to the next elections?