Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump poll rebounds on CNN poll
(04-03-2018, 09:27 PM)Dill Wrote: Some of us do that. Yes.   And you sound comfortable with that. Not all of us are.

Name one topic you have changed your stance on from this board. One that you came over to the conservative side.

I have changed my stance on the death penalty from the board. Mostly from an economic stand point. I went pretty leftist.
(04-03-2018, 10:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Name one topic you have changed your stance on from this board.  One that you came over to the conservative side.  

I have changed my stance on the death penalty from the board.  Mostly from an economic stand point. I went pretty leftist.

So far I have not "come over to the conservative side" on anything. Just no good arguments there.

But I have changed my stance on a few things. Mike convinced me that Jesus response to the Pharisees regarding Caesar's image on a coin was not permission to pay taxes to an earthly power, but turned a charge of blasphemy back on them. Hollo convinced me that Austrians can be as dumb as Americans. etc.*

*I did not mean Hollo was demonstrating by example, but via his discussion of recent political events there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]