Very Fake News
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Blame Game
Donald Trump Blames Obama for not properly vetting Michael Flynn before Trump tapped him as the National Security Advisor.

However, Obama warned Trump not to hire Flynn in a face-to-face meeting two days after Trump was elected.

Sally Yates testified to Congress she warned the Trump administration Flynn had been compromised by the Russians, but Flynn wasn't fired until this news became public.

Trump officials have leaked to the press (aka enemy of the people) the Trump administration believed Obama's warning about Flynn was a "jest."

So how did Flynn get his security clearance if Obama was worried enough about Flynn to warn Trump about him?

Well, it turns out Flynn never received the necessary security clearance needed to be the NSA.

Just wondering how the conservatives here will spin the spin.
He sure is blamey.

First.
(05-09-2017, 10:37 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Donald Trump Blames Obama for not properly vetting Michael Flynn before Trump tapped him as the National Security Advisor.

However, Obama warned Trump not to hire Flynn in a face-to-face meeting two days after Trump was elected.

Sally Yates testified to Congress she warned the Trump administration Flynn had been compromised by the Russians, but Flynn wasn't fired until this news became public.

Trump officials have leaked to the press (aka enemy of the people) the Trump administration believed Obama's warning about Flynn was a "jest."

So how did Flynn get his security clearance if Obama was worried enough about Flynn to warn Trump about him?

Well, it turns out Flynn never received the necessary security clearance needed to be the NSA.

Just wondering how the conservatives here will spin the spin.

I don't think any conservatives here will defend this. They will either condemn the failure or not respond.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-10-2017, 01:32 AM)Dill Wrote: I don't think any conservatives here will defend this. They will either condemn the failure or not respond.

Or blame it on PESD.

Smirk
(05-10-2017, 01:32 AM)Dill Wrote: I don't think any conservatives here will defend this. They will either condemn the failure or not respond.

I've just been waiting to see if this is one of those things we allowed to talk about....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Aren't circle jerks fun?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-10-2017, 09:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Aren't circle jerks fun?

Depends on which side of the circle you're on.
(05-09-2017, 10:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He sure is blamey.

First.

Did you just... troll yourself?
(05-10-2017, 09:21 AM)Benton Wrote: Depends on which side of the circle you're on.

Fortunately, I'm on the outside.

I didn't fully expect any (non) support from you, but that's all you got?

Sad

Enough about you.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/apparently-paul-ryan-emailed-seth-121656978.html

Watch the video. It's a twofer. Starts out with the Flynn blame game and ends with healthcare.
(05-09-2017, 10:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He sure is blamey.

First.

(05-10-2017, 08:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Or blame it on PESD.

Smirk

(05-10-2017, 09:03 AM)GMDino Wrote: I've just been waiting to see if this is one of those things we allowed to talk about....

(05-10-2017, 09:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't fully expect any (non) support from you, but that's all you got?

Sad

(05-10-2017, 10:35 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Enough about you.

I agree 100%. As you notice NO ONE to include the usual suspects and a mod (also usual suspect) has commented on the actual subject matter in the OP. Seems there is a different motivation.

(05-10-2017, 10:38 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I agree 100%. As you notice NO ONE to include the usual suspects and a mod (also usual suspect) has commented on the actual subject matter in the OP. Seems there is a different motivation.

Well, you could have lit a candle in the darkness instead you speak of circle jerks, a comment meant to insult but isn't insulting because it is homophobic. Did I do that right?

If you ever want to trace the complete denigration of this forum...
(05-10-2017, 10:42 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, you could have lit a candle in the darkness instead you speak of circle jerks, a comment meant to insult but isn't insulting because it is homophobic. Did I do that right?

Only gay people do that?

Asking for a friend....

"Mellow "
(05-10-2017, 10:48 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: If you ever want to trace the complete denigration of this forum...

Of course. The thread was very constructive before my out of place interjection and has continued along the same vein since.

(05-10-2017, 11:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course. The thread was very constructive before my out of place interjection and has continued along the same vein since.

#blamegames #doasisaynotasido
(05-10-2017, 11:59 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: #blamegames  #doasisaynotasido

I agree personal attacks that have no relevance in an earnest thread are to be frowned upon; however, when the intent of the thread is to troll (see poll questions for verification) then I have no trouble participating; nor does a respected mod.

Welp, I was hoping a lighthearted quip would serve as a reminder to keep things... well... lighthearted.

Given that another thread has turned into personal shots, it's getting locked.