Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Trump tweets thread
Trump on Camp David, the military and meetings and how is mother made him one of those kids who things they never do anything wrong...when asked to wish everyone a Happy Mother's day. Mellow

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
The perfect Trump tweet.  Speaks out of both sides of his mouth,  Takes credit for both things. Wants you to believe neither are related and you are better off both ways.

(05-12-2020, 10:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: The perfect Trump tweet.  Speaks out of both sides of his mouth,  Takes credit for both things. Wants you to believe neither are related and you are better off both ways.

Great news! We had a record budget deficit in April! Huge! Unprecedented! People say it's the greatest, most beautiful deficit ever.  Also, Labor Department reported record growth for groceries prices in April since 1974!  That will give our farmers some much needed relief from the Chinese trade war which is so totally easy to win.  And China's paying for all of it.
(05-12-2020, 10:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: The perfect Trump tweet.  Speaks out of both sides of his mouth,  Takes credit for both things. Wants you to believe neither are related and you are better off both ways.

Dear followers, I hereby prove to you once again that I consider you gullible beyond belief. But that's a good thing, not a bad thing, believe me! Please go out now and spread the word how Trump is winning on gasoline. Don't forget to call it a "tax cut", for you like those very much, don't you. Stay as you are, you're perfect and so am I. Merry pandemic!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Amazing accomplishment.

When Trump took over the US had almost no oil/energy infrastructure. It was all neglected or destroyed by his predecessor.

Now that's where the jobs are and we are back on top.

Trump is saving America--again.
I don’t have Twitter. Can I get some updates on what the serial sexual assaulter lying conman has said about the recent racial incidents that are getting a lot of national attention? From my understanding he is on the twitters a lot so I’m sure he has something to say about this.
(05-26-2020, 09:28 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I don’t have Twitter. Can I get some updates on what the serial sexual assaulter lying conman has said about the recent racial incidents that are getting a lot of national attention? From my understanding he is on the twitters a lot so I’m sure he has something to say about this.

He has a lot to say... he blasted twitter for calling his tweets untrue (they are interfering in the election and stifling free speech), he had a whole bunch of retweets (16, to be precise) about Flynn and how Obama and all his dirty operatives were orchestrating an illegal Russia probe, he claimed California democrats sent mail ballots to illegals (sure thing, that is an important battleground state after all), demanded the NY times return their Pulitzers, claimed the transition to greatness has started ahead of time, celebrated layoffs at the nasty boring "the Atlantic" magazine, claimed Obama was golfing too, claims that there would be 1.5-2 million dead people if he would not have reacted so great to corona, he doubled down on the "psycho Joe Scarborough" murder suspicion, called Conor Lamb a fraud, said he made look the governors good to great though they should have had stockpiles of testing, ventilators etc. on their own, slammed Joe Biden for H1N1, called Pelosi "Crazy Nancy" twice, posted a video of some farmer writing Trump 2020 into some kind of corn field, promoted a book that calls him and Churchill defenders of western civilization.

Oh and he mocked Biden for wearing a mask, but that was just outside a 24 hour timeframe. All the other stuff is within said frame. I am sure you will find what you're looking for.
(05-27-2020, 03:56 AM)hollodero Wrote: He has a lot to say... he blasted twitter for calling his tweets untrue (they are interfering in the election and stifling free speech), he had a whole bunch of retweets (16, to be precise) about Flynn and how Obama and all his dirty operatives were orchestrating an illegal Russia probe, he claimed California democrats sent mail ballots to illegals (sure thing, that is an important battleground state after all), demanded the NY times return their Pulitzers, claimed the transition to greatness has started ahead of time, celebrated layoffs at the nasty boring "the Atlantic" magazine, claimed Obama was golfing too, claims that there would be 1.5-2 million dead people if he would not have reacted so great to corona, he doubled down on the "psycho Joe Scarborough" murder suspicion, called Conor Lamb a fraud, said he made look the governors good to great though they should have had stockpiles of testing, ventilators etc. on their own, slammed Joe Biden for H1N1, called Pelosi "Crazy Nancy" twice, posted a video of some farmer writing Trump 2020 into some kind of corn field, promoted a book that calls him and Churchill defenders of western civilization.

Oh and he mocked Biden for wearing a mask, but that was just outside a 24 hour timeframe. All the other stuff is within said frame. I am sure you will find what you're looking for.

Stockpiles of coronavirus tests? LMAO

How did Trump go from it will soon be down to zero cases because of his actions to it could have been 2 million dead if it wasn’t for his actions?

I’ve never seen anyone lie so compulsively.
(05-27-2020, 08:29 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I’ve never seen anyone lie so compulsively.

I'm starting to believe he is not even aware of the concept of lieing. He rather creates his own reality with his statements and is not quite aware that this is not how reality works.
(05-27-2020, 08:29 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Stockpiles of coronavirus tests?  LMAO

How did Trump go from it will soon be down to zero cases because of his actions to it could have been 2 million dead if it wasn’t for his actions?

I’ve never seen anyone lie so compulsively.

How did Jim Jones' followers go from striving to establish a peaceful society of inclusion to force feeding their family members poison at gunpoint?  Not overnight, I'll tell you that much. 

Trump reminds me of those internet schemes who intentionally get caught in small lies at first because they know people who stick with them after that are already building their defenses against logic. 
(05-27-2020, 03:56 AM)hollodero Wrote: He has a lot to say...

he blasted twitter for calling his tweets untrue (they are interfering in the election and stifling free speech),

he had a whole bunch of retweets (16, to be precise) about Flynn and how Obama and all his dirty operatives were orchestrating an illegal Russia probe, 

he claimed California democrats sent mail ballots to illegals (sure thing, that is an important battleground state after all),

demanded the NY times return their Pulitzers,

claimed the transition to greatness has started ahead of time,

celebrated layoffs at the nasty boring "the Atlantic" magazine,

claimed Obama was golfing too,

claims that there would be 1.5-2 million dead people if he would not have reacted so great to corona,

he doubled down on the "psycho Joe Scarborough" murder suspicion,

called Conor Lamb a fraud,

said he made look the governors good to great though they should have had stockpiles of testing, ventilators etc. on their own,

slammed Joe Biden for H1N1,

called Pelosi "Crazy Nancy" twice,

posted a video of some farmer writing Trump 2020 into some kind of corn field, 

promoted a book that calls him and Churchill defenders of western civilization.

Something is wrong here.

It simply is not possible that someone so easily led into conspiracy theories which undermine any authoritative distinction between science and quackery could be in charge of the world's largest economy during a pandemic, shadow boxing with a "deep state" and "fake news" to undermine the credibility of our own institutions when they are most needed for national security--all just to keep himself in power. 

It simply is not possible that this kind of daily disinformation, lying, and poor judgment could appeal to millions and millions of voters in a first-world economy with the worlds best universities and institutions of science, to the point there is serious risk their author could be voted in for another four years.

I repeat--NOT POSSIBLE!!  

Trump defenders need to step up and explain what Trump really means when he, speaking as POTUS, calls the speaker of the House "crazy,"  insists Obama spied illegally on his campaign, and publicly accuses Joe Scarborough of murder. There must be some investigative journalism out there, maybe even public records, to establish that Dems in CA DID mail ballots to illegals.  The other side MUST be just as bad, or this would not be happening, right?

Or maybe this isn't REALLY happening. Maybe  . . .

[Image: P36J.gif]
The best part is that the people who listen to him now are going to follow his tweets and consider him their president as long as he is willing to keep it up. At least he is in his mid 70s.
DJT was doing a "greatest hits" retweet storm yesterday.

In the middle was this little diddy.

(05-26-2020, 09:28 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I don’t have Twitter. Can I get some updates on what the serial sexual assaulter lying conman has said about the recent racial incidents that are getting a lot of national attention? From my understanding he is on the twitters a lot so I’m sure he has something to say about this.

Well that answers my question. I see the dumb ass shit he posted last night. I have to say he exceeded my expectations. I expected it to be bad. But I think he added fuel to the fire that has my country burning right now.
About 4 months ago

[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(05-30-2020, 07:44 AM)6andcounting Wrote: About 4 months ago

Cool

(05-30-2020, 07:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: Cool

r/trumpcriticizestrump
[Image: steph-trump-05312020.jpg]
[Image: 101536971_10107463554479058_787279398550...e=5EF8EAAB]
[Image: 101392435_10107463554504008_654029948164...e=5EF8E4C6]
Really unifying the nation.  Whatever

[Image: trump-060120a.jpg]
[Image: trump-060120b.jpg]

Nothing but policitacizing and campaigning.  A loser and awful "leader".