Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Trump tweets thread
(08-21-2019, 04:32 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I have to say that I admire your resilience.

People would have taken the streets by storm for 2 years now as I know my fellow citizens.

I thought you were more rebellious than that.

People are still comfortable.  Comfortable people don't revolt.
Well, here we go again...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Well, this thread doesn't go away easily, does it.

There very quite a lot of gems in the last few days, like obviously preemtively shaming Puerto Rico for willfully throwing itself in the path of hurricanes, and how he is still the best thing that ever happened to them. I also liked how Mr. 12.000 lies feels he will be remembered for exposing other people's lies.

But my favorite has to be the tweet in which he admonished FOX news, a GOP mouthpiece par excellence, for not being on his side enough anymore. Is there any way to disclose more bluntly that he views them as an allied propaganda tool for his benefit. This is amazing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-23-2019, 06:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: People are still comfortable.  Comfortable people don't revolt.

Brits are comfortable too, they took the streets yesterday when BoJo shutdown the parliament.

Maybe it's more an european thing.

In France, people take the street for everything. So much, that you don't even know why Big Grin

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(08-29-2019, 06:54 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Brits are comfortable too, they took the streets yesterday when BoJo shutdown the parliament.

Maybe it's more an european thing.

Yes, it must be.  It's not like there's been protests in the US since Trump was elected, or even before that.

Quote:In France, people take the street for everything. So much, that you don't even know why Big Grin

Because the baguettes weren't fresh?   Ninja
The small "man" that many of you support and defend posted this this morning, on 9/11...before sharing a pre-recorded message of "unity".

So I'm kind of done with "giving him a chance".  Or giving him "credit" when he doesn't do something insanely stupid that he said he would do in the first place.

(09-11-2019, 10:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: The small "man" that many of you support and defend posted this this morning, on 9/11...before sharing a pre-recorded message of "unity".

JJ, is that you?

Quote:So I'm kind of done with "giving him a chance".  Or giving him "credit" when he doesn't do something insanely stupid that he said he would do in the first place.

Seeing as how you never "gave him a chance" in the first place I don't think this statement means very much.
(09-11-2019, 10:37 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: JJ, is that you?

Seeing as how you never "gave him a chance" in the first place I don't think this statement means very much.

No, it's the other guy (one of many) that knows how Trump is and so doesn't try to divert and spin from who he really is.

See as how you can't find it in your own self to condemn his words and actions today but instead decide to go after the messenger I think you know what you can do with your statement also.

Have a blessed day.
(09-11-2019, 10:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: No, it's the other guy (one of many) that knows how Trump is and so doesn't try to divert and spin from who he really is.

There's only two of you?

Quote:See as how you can't find it in your own self to condemn his words and actions today but instead decide to go after the messenger I think you know what you can do with your statement also.

I've expressed my displeasure with his words and actions on numerous occasions.  I'd merely add that as you froth at the mouth at almost every single thing he does I think many of us have succumbed to outrage fatigue, or dealing with your outrage fatigue.

Quote:Have a blessed day.

You do the same.
^^^ Get a room guys! ^^^^
He actually retweeted this.  Probably because he thinks he looks/sounds good in it.

What a dope.

Like I said...he's cracking.

"moot"  Smirk

[Image: djt100219.jpg]
[Image: djt100219a.jpg]

Speaking of the "moot"  this WH is great at the non-denial denial.

"wirch".

This tweet has been up for three hours so far.

[Image: wirch.jpg]
I thought this thread was gone. I can post his Tweets in here now instead of the Memes thread.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(10-02-2019, 12:02 PM)GMDino Wrote:

Look at those points! And so tall!

I'd like to see illegals try to dig under that fence! Wink
One of these was NOT written by DJT.

[Image: EHFP_EaW4AEiX6u?format=jpg&name=small]

btw, he retweeted himself half a dozen times before someone got his phone and did the first tweet there.  

Maybe during a snort?
This is all perfectly normal.... Cool