Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump vs. Bannon
Now how to decide what to call fake news here Hmm

- So it all ends up in self-destruction. Right-wing populism really is alike all over the world.

Popcorn
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-03-2018, 09:35 PM)hollodero Wrote: Now how to decide what to call fake news here Hmm

- So it all ends up in self-destruction. Right-wing populism really is alike all over the world.  

Popcorn

The deplorables are falling all over themselves.

Some think this is all fake news.

Some think President Bannon has deserted them.

Some are glad and will follow Daddy Don to the gates of hell.

Kind of fun to watch.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Between this and the response to Kim Jong Un, I don't believe I have ever seen a smaller man than Trump.

At this point I'm not sure if there is a rock bottom to this man-child.
I really wish MTV would bring back its Celebrity Death Match shows.  This one would be perfect.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

some of the excerpts are just amazing. and to allow wolff to just sit around the west wing and witness the shit show. talk about high caliber decision making.

and this is the guy some idiots still think is a great mind.

unreal.
(01-04-2018, 04:27 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: some of the excerpts are just amazing.  and to allow wolff to just sit around the west wing and witness the shit show.  talk about high caliber decision making.  

unreal.

Trump thinks he's smarter than everyone...that's all that matters to him.
(01-04-2018, 04:27 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: some of the excerpts are just amazing.  and to allow wolff to just sit around the west wing and witness the shit show.  talk about high caliber decision making.  

unreal.

That's really hard to grasp sometimes. But I guess whoever sees him differently at this point feels committed to keep on doing that. Anything else would mean people one called wrong many times were actually right.

I thought it was funny how Trump called Bannon a "staffer" - one Trump sat in the national security council. Sounds about right then. And he also admits Bannon just wants to burn everything down; something Bannon had said repeatedly himself, that old Leninist deconstructor. Now if only his fans would agree with the two.

What Bannon's plan is one might wonder though - he really starts behaving like a troll. Give it to Breitbart or to a more legitimate publication, he said. Funny guy.
So is Bannon now a reliable source?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(01-04-2018, 08:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So is Bannon now a reliable source?

Not really, no. I don't think Trump should be arrested immediately because Bannon said treacherous and money laundering.

This is just about the fighting for me.
(01-04-2018, 08:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So is Bannon now a reliable source?

For awhile Corker was ‘reliable’. Then he told the MSM to F off
I'm like really smart and a very stable genius.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-08-2018, 12:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm like really smart and a very stable genius.

I don't even know where to start with that one.

But it's "really, LIKE, smart".

I'm assuming he uses voice-to-text which is why his tweets read as dumb as he speaks.

Nonetheless is this not the most amazing/worst thing we have seen yet.  And that is saying A LOT coming from this "President".

I haven't even seen people on social media (minus the 10% that think he's a god) support this craziness.
(01-08-2018, 12:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't even know where to start with that one.

But it's "really, LIKE, smart".

I'm assuming he uses voice-to-text which is why his tweets read as dumb as he speaks.

Nonetheless is this not the most amazing/worst thing we have seen yet.  And that is saying A LOT coming from this "President".

I don't know... the choice of words might be odd, but there's zero inherent surprise in that self-description so I do not consider it the worst thing yet.

One of the worst things for me is how many people in his close and closest environment obviously see him exactly, exactly as we do and yet do nothing but defend him and attack the warners and the fake news media. In a way, all these people from political allies to FOX news to me bear more guilt than Trump himself.
(01-10-2018, 12:59 PM)GMDino Wrote:

#Christianvalues