Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truth Social
DJT's new social media site roll out has gone as well as expect given his lack of attention to detail and his penchant for hiring people loyal to him no matter their qualifications for the job.

First people couldn't sign up.

Then the errors kept popping up.

Here's a list of more errors/mistakes with the site/app.

Plus:

Luckily a cult leader doesn't have to rely on being right or even good once he has the believers sending the money in.  The only successful thing Trump has ever done is grift and when he finds a sucker they are a sucker for life.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Rent free, now & forever. Popcorn
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 11:14 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Rent free, now & forever. Popcorn

I wish people would just move on from Trump....not like he's got a stranglehold on one of our two political parties, or anything.   Ninja

Believe me, i wish he were never relevant but that just isn't the case. 
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 12:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wish people would just move on from Trump....not like he's got a stranglehold on one of our two political parties, or anything.   Ninja

Bingo.

He's still dominating the right wing noise machine AND the majority of the gop still bend a knee to him on all matters.

But we should just ignore it...for reasons.

You if you don't know Trump is a grifter yet you're the mark.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 12:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: Bingo.

He's still dominating the right wing noise machine AND the majority of the gop still bend a knee to him on all matters.

But we should just ignore it...for reasons.

You if you don't know Trump is a grifter yet you're the mark.

I also noticed about a week or two after murmurs that Hilary may be a 2024 candidate the right wing started talking about new criminal allegations against her and that she should be put in prison.

If we refuse to move forward politically, there is no point in criticizing people for freaking out over the same people.  The fact that there is more than a 0 percent chance of a second Hilary vs Trump presidential election is surprisingly not that surprising.  
Reply/Quote
Yea…. If I want to know the truth on the Internet. I’m going to go to a social media site created by a traitor conman who is a pathological liar and former reality tv show host. Because GOP logic
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 12:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wish people would just move on from Trump....not like he's got a stranglehold on one of our two political parties, or anything.   Ninja

There was a similar comment made by someone who isn't willing to post in here any longer when I mentioned Trump in another thread. Trump is the presumptive nominee for the GOP in 2024 and the GOP uses loyalty to him and his lies as the mark of being true to the party. Why wouldn't we still be talking about him?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 03:17 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: There was a similar comment made by someone who isn't willing to post in here any longer when I mentioned Trump in another thread. Trump is the presumptive nominee for the GOP in 2024 and the GOP uses loyalty to him and his lies as the mark of being true to the party. Why wouldn't we still be talking about him?

Yeah, what part of this isn't news?  A guy who was president, insists he should still be president, and is the front runner to run for president is making his own "truth" information network in the years between.  This is pretty noteworthy...I wish it weren't, but it is.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 10:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: DJT's new social media site roll out has gone as well as expect given his lack of attention to detail and his penchant for hiring people loyal to him no matter their qualifications for the job.

First people couldn't sign up.

Then the errors kept popping up.

Here's a list of more errors/mistakes with the site/app.

Plus:

Luckily a cult leader doesn't have to rely on being right or even good once he has the believers sending the money in.  The only successful thing Trump has ever done is grift and when he finds a sucker they are a sucker for life.

I haven't had time to have a look, but I am really interested in looking at the "permissions" required by the app and the terms of service for the site.

I can GUARENTEE you that the data (name/addy/email/etc) submitted for using the site will have to be verified and they will absolutely enter it into Trump's campaign CRM. I mean, it'd be silly not to include that in the TOS and take advantage of the situation in that manner really.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 04:58 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I haven't had time to have a look, but I am really interested in looking at the "permissions" required by the app and the terms of service for the site.

I can GUARENTEE you that the data (name/addy/email/etc) submitted for using the site will have to be verified and they will absolutely enter it into Trump's campaign CRM. I mean, it'd be silly not to include that in the TOS and take advantage of the situation in that manner really.

PII is the least of your worries here.
Reply/Quote
I bet the CIA is already signed up and ready to lurk.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 11:36 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: PII is the least of your worries here.

(02-23-2022, 11:39 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I bet the CIA is already signed up and ready to lurk.

There is no way they are being currently hacked and all the information stolen.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 12:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: There is no way they are being currently hacked and all the information stolen.

You really have to wonder how many of the 1/6 folks get away if the new right wing social media sites hadn't given them the freedom to post incriminating evidence and then completely rolled over to the government demands to turn it over. 

Big tech snitches. 
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 12:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You really have to wonder how many of the 1/6 folks get away if the new right wing social media sites hadn't given them the freedom to post incriminating evidence and then completely rolled over to the government demands to turn it over. 

Big tech snitches. 

Im waiting on couch eating popcorn (like Michael Jackson in that Thriller video) waiting for a hacker to fu' up this site just like last time
Reply/Quote
Oh, this just happened? I figured it happened months ago, for some reason.

shrug.

It's nice not caring what that guy's doing anymore.
Reply/Quote
Just a follow up article.

Truth Social will soon be on the list with Trump Steaks and Trump University and the litany of other Trump products that were abject failures...but probably got Trump money from "investors" so he didn't have to put his own "billions" up...lol.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-truth-social-media-app-review-ghost-town-overrun-bots-2022-3?op=1&scrolla=5eb6d68b7fedc32c19ef33b4#the-app-was-overrun-with-bots-7
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 03:17 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: There was a similar comment made by someone who isn't willing to post in here any longer when I mentioned Trump in another thread. Trump is the presumptive nominee for the GOP in 2024 and the GOP uses loyalty to him and his lies as the mark of being true to the party. Why wouldn't we still be talking about him?

Maybe you should be talking about him but the conversation should probably be centered around how the way current disaster of an admin is running things is going to allow whoever the nominee is to waltz right into the White House and the boogeyman could very well be back.

This is merely a suggestion.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 05:28 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Oh, this just happened? I figured it happened months ago, for some reason.

shrug.

It's nice not caring what that guy's doing anymore.

Honestly I thought this happened months ago too. Oh well.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2022, 04:17 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Maybe you should be talking about him but the conversation should probably be centered around how the way current disaster of an admin is running things is going to allow whoever the nominee is to waltz right into the White House and the boogeyman could very well be back.

This is merely a suggestion.

Yeah. America is really struggling with that 3.6% unemployment rate. No matter how messed up Democrats are, they're still a better option than what we've seen from the right lately.

It is hilarious how one side of the media has suddenly stopped sugarcoating the blundering performance of an illiterate dunce for four years to going back to their old stand by . . .  spin anything possible to blame it on the politics of one side. Rising gas prices? Blame Biden, not the oil companies reporting record profits.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2022, 10:37 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Yeah. America is really struggling with that 3.6% unemployment rate. No matter how messed up Democrats are, they're still a better option than what we've seen from the right lately.

It is hilarious how one side of the media has suddenly stopped sugarcoating the blundering performance of an illiterate dunce for four years to going back to their old stand by . . .  spin anything possible to blame it on the politics of one side. Rising gas prices? Blame Biden, not the oil companies reporting record profits.

Yeah we appreciate the libs in charge letting people return to work jobs that they previously held prior to the shutdowns. It’s a start.

I wasn’t talking about gas prices. Never mind the border, never mind crime rates across the country, never mind people falling from airplane wheels in Afghanistan and the fallen ones, never mind the supply chain disaster, never mind record inflation, never mind the Presidential gaffes that the official White House account has to walk back damn near daily, never mind the shit COVID messaging (vaxxed…..or masked for two months) Everything the Biden administration has touched has turned to shit since day one and he can’t get through one day without the cleanup crew coming out.

But one side of the media. Spare me. Fox News is the only mainstream outlet that leans right, outside of maybe the New York Post. Everything else is State media who runs cover for one absolutely incompetent side of the aisle. Yet y’all will still find a way to get wiped out come November.

Principal Skinner meme: NO, it’s the kids who are wrong!
Reply/Quote