Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
Biden and James want to bankrupt Trump, but he is going to have a huge income stream very soon estimated at 3 to 4 billion dollars.

Also, pollster Frank Lutz said on one of the liberal networks if James takes any Trump property, she hands the election to Trump.

Trump is also suing Democrats pal journalist Georger Stephanopoulos for slander for him repeatedly lying and saying Trump was convicted of rape.

I have a hunch when the dust settles, Trump will sue and win a lawsuit against NY.

It is hard to keep a winner down, no matter the dirty tricks and persecution by Biden's hit team in the DOJ, CIA and FBI.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Estimated by who? Trump?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2024, 12:07 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Estimated by who? Trump?

Nope, not by Trump, it's estimated that it will give Trump Media a huge influx of cash of which trump owns like 70% of it
Reply/Quote
SPAC deal. Instead of an IPO. I remember hearing a lot about SPAC mergers during the wild Covid stock market ride and how many of them ended up failing.

I guess Trump has some earlier agreement where he isn’t allowed to sell shares for 6 months after closing the deal. So this might not help his financial woes right now.

DWAC stock was down bigly today, the blank check company merging with Trump media. I’ve seen claims truth social user base has fallen 40% year over year. And they lost $49 million over the first 9 months of their operation in 2023.

It’s possible you may get better returns investing in coal or whale oil.
Reply/Quote
I imagine this will be a popular way for Trump to sell access to foreign entities.

I imagine it will play out like this
Putin: just bought 100,000 shares of DJT xoxo
Trump: what can I do for you?
Putin: I’ll need you to destroy the American democracy
Trump: no problem, I’ve been working on it. But thanks to your donation I’ll try harder. Manafort is back on the team!
Reply/Quote
I bet the Trump Corporation is sending out victory emails now imploring supporters to celebrate by sending him their SS and disability checks.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2024, 01:24 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I bet the Trump Corporation is sending out victory emails now imploring supporters to celebrate by sending him their SS and disability checks.

I wonder if certain MAGA followers here with lots of cash, that are self proclaimed millionaires, are putting their money where their mouths are and are telling their brokers to buy buy buy!  

It's be hypocrisy not to do so, wouldn't it?
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2024, 02:13 AM)Stewy Wrote: I wonder if certain MAGA followers here with lots of cash, that are self proclaimed millionaires, are putting their money where their mouths are and are telling their brokers to buy buy buy!  

It's be hypocrisy not to do so, wouldn't it?

Don't kid yourself, Dems would be doing it to. I'm sure Nancy's Husband got a little in there
Reply/Quote
The stock dropped 14% yesterday after the news broke that Trump now controls the company. Investors know his history of killing every company he has ever owned.

Don’t forget, there is a lawsuit over this deal too. Early partners are sureing with the claim that Trump has sought to DEFRAUD them by diluting their stock value.

There is that word fraud again. It’s amazing how many times it gets used around a Trump and his business dealings. It is kind of like he is a professional con artist or something

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If you invest in this don't blame Biden when you will be broke.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2024, 08:02 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: If you invest in this don't blame Biden when you will be broke.

Oh no sir!

Everything that goes wrong with the republican party or Trump is the Democrats fault!  
[Image: donald-trump-responsibility.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2024, 12:33 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: SPAC deal. Instead of an IPO. I remember hearing a lot about SPAC mergers during the wild Covid stock market ride and how many of them ended up failing.

I guess Trump has some earlier agreement where he isn’t allowed to sell shares for 6 months after closing the deal. So this might not help his financial woes right now.

DWAC stock was down bigly today, the blank check company merging with Trump media. I’ve seen claims truth social user base has fallen 40% year over year. And they lost $49 million over the first 9 months of their operation in 2023.

It’s possible you may get better returns investing in coal or whale oil.

Actually, his deal is he does not have to wait the 6 months and can borrow immediately. If he has 3 billion in shares, likely can borrow 20 to 30% immediately.

20% of 3 billion is 600 million. 

But, I hope he plays chicken and allows James to go after his home in NY. As I said, she goes after his properties. Lutz says Trump wins the election.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2024, 06:56 AM)pally Wrote: The stock dropped 14% yesterday after the news broke that Trump now controls the company.  Investors know his history of killing every company he has ever owned.

Don’t forget, there is a lawsuit over this deal too.  Early partners are surpeing with the claim that Trump has sought to DEFRAUD them by diluting their stock value.

There is that word fraud again.  It’s amazing how many times it gets used around a Trump and his business dealings.  It is kind of like he is a professional con artist or something

Please provide the link from a reliable source. It is your MO spread false propaganda from unreliable sources. 

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2024, 12:47 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I imagine this will be a popular way for Trump to sell access to foreign entities.

I imagine it will play out like this
Putin: just bought 100,000 shares of DJT xoxo
Trump: what can I do for you?
Putin: I’ll need you to destroy the American democracy
Trump: no problem, I’ve been working on it. But thanks to your donation I’ll try harder. Manafort is back on the team!

I love when we know Biden is in bed with Ukraine, China, Russia and others for a fact, yet you attempt to use propaganda to go after Trump.

Sad you are such a liberal puppet who will say and do anything to keep Biden in control.

Democrats commit the crime and then deflect to Trump. Your play book is old and not working. 

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2024, 08:26 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love when we know Biden is in bed with Ukraine, China, Russia and others for a fact, yet you attempt to use propaganda to go after Trump.

Sad you are such a liberal puppet who will say and do anything to keep Biden in control.

Democrats commit the crime and then deflect to Trump. Your play book is old and not working. 

Link?

Where are the charges being filed? 
When is the impeachment vote?
Anything?
Anything at all?

Because you make dozens of claims, almost daily, about this and yet nothing every happens. The witnesses don't change anything, the investigations don't change anything.

It's more likely that Trump actually is a better golfer than everyone else in his club tournament than Biden will be impeached or indicted, or even shown to be possibly guilty of everything you claim.

"Fact"  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2024, 08:26 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love when we know Biden is in bed with Ukraine, China, Russia and others for a fact, yet you attempt to use propaganda to go after Trump.

IN bed with both Russia and Ukraine....wow considering you all think he is senile it s amazing how he has gotten away with playing both these govenments.

why hasn't he been impeached if we all KNOW he is guilty?  The House Republicans are failing to live up to their oath if they fail to follow through.  

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2024, 01:15 PM)pally Wrote: IN bed with both Russia and Ukraine....wow considering you all think he is senile it s amazing how he has gotten away with playing both these govenments.

why hasn't he been impeached if we all KNOW he is guilty?  The House Republicans are failing to live up to their oath if they fail to follow through.  

Biden is a septuple agent?  He must be playing 7D chess, or something the way he's gaming the rest of the world leaders.
Reply/Quote
Speaking of in bed with China...

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-23-131205.png]

The whole thing has been more than a little shady...not that is a surprise with the Trump's are involved.
Reply/Quote
An UPS store ! Four seasons vibes all along.

It was 46$ a share two days ago. Now, it's 36,94$

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2024, 08:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Actually, his deal is he does not have to wait the 6 months and can borrow immediately. If he has 3 billion in shares, likely can borrow 20 to 30% immediately.

20% of 3 billion is 600 million. 

But, I hope he plays chicken and allows James to go after his home in NY. As I said, she goes after his properties. Lutz says Trump wins the election.

stock is not usually considered acceptable collateral for a loan.  You can say what the value is today but cannot when the loan or bond is defaulted on

Reply/Quote