Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tua failed at least one team’s physical
(04-11-2020, 09:05 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Andy Dalton's draft day trade stock just rose by an entire round amid fears of additional undisclosed injuries to Tua Tagliovoa and doubts as to the certainty of Jordan Love's capability of being a quality NFL starter..  Ninja

Yep

All 3 of them have question marks. Love has a bigger windup and stares down receivers creating interceptions. Herbert has zero touch and his mechanics are all over the map. Tua's injury history is scary.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2020, 05:37 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep

All 3 of them have question marks. Love has a bigger windup and stares down receivers creating interceptions. Herbert has zero touch and his mechanics are all over the map. Tua's injury history is scary.

Which is boggling, as Oregon is a pretty decent program.  One would think that they would have coached him to "take some off", a.k.a. use some touch, when situation dictates.  Who knows?  Maybe they tried, and his brain keeps reverting back to "fire it in there", at the first sign of heat coming?

I think that I made a thread, along the lines of "So, Herbert sucks.." back toward the end of the CFB season, and we discussed him and raked him over the coals pretty good in that one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2020, 01:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What do guys like Tannenbaum or Lombardi have to gain by putting this out there?

I would approach this question from the other direction: what have they got to lose by putting it out there?
Reply/Quote