Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard Russian asset!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard-groomed-russia

I knew there was something strange about her.
(10-18-2019, 06:06 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard-groomed-russia

I knew there was something strange about her.

I too have always known there was something strange about Hills. But this one...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Hillary really is just an awful person.  I suppose she has nothing to lose by trying to take down Gabbard and her refusal to toe the party line on every issue.  Those complaining about party lock step ideology, on both sides, should rain a torrent of abuse down on Clinton for this blatant case of character assassination.
Pathetic.
This is not just a wild conspiracy theory. Hillary is concerned because the same Russian bots and information handlers that supported Trump in 2016 are now working to support Gabbard.

Gabbard has taken positions that the Russians like (specifically on Syria), but I doubt she is actually embracing the support of the Russians. She was probably just the most appealing to the Russians because supporting her pro-Russian positions will sow discord among the Democrats.
(10-18-2019, 06:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hillary really is just an awful person.

No she is not.  This is just politics.

Gabbard has been to chummy with both Trump and Assad, so Hillary does not trust her.
(10-18-2019, 08:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is not just a wild conspiracy theory. Hillary is concerned because the same Russian bots and information handlers that supported Trump in 2016 are now working to support Gabbard.

Which is a bit different to claiming she is a Russian asset.
To raise concern on how she is groomed by Russia, that one I could accept. Calling her an asset goes too far.
(10-18-2019, 09:17 PM)hollodero Wrote: Which is a bit different to claiming she is a Russian asset.
To raise concern on how she is groomed by Russia, that one I could accept. Calling her an asset goes too far.

Here is what I think.  I might actually be agreeing with you, but just disagree on the semantics.

Gabbard has made some comments and taken some positions that the Russians like.  Those comments and positions are assets that the Russians can use even if Gabbard does not really want then to.  So those would be "assets" to the Russians.

But I don't think Gabbard is being "groomed" because I don't think the Russians really control her.  In fact I don't think the Russians really even support her.  They can just use her comments and positions to sow discord among the Democrats and divide them.

Hillary is just hyper-sensitive to Russian meddling because she was the victim last time.  If she really thought that Tulsi was working with the Russians she should have talked to her first instead of bring this out in the media.
(10-21-2019, 04:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hillary is just hyper-sensitive to Russian meddling because she was the victim last time.  If she really thought that Tulsi was working with the Russians she should have talked to her first instead of bring this out in the media.

haha yes, she's being OA about it.

Gabbard is one of the few Dems that I actually like. If she could win the Dem nomination, i'd seriously consider voting for her over Trump, but she's about the only one that I would cross the lines for.
The ugos are forever jealous of the hotties.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Dumb and dangerous statement that will only draw support to her terrible campaign.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Gabbard is completely irrelevant in this election.

Unless she decides to run as an independent.

I think what Hillary said did 3 things:
1. Reassured Russia that the DNC is still rattled by their misinformation and targeted ad campaigns and that they should continue or increase their efforts to manipulate the 2020 election.
2. Gave Gabbard a reason to run as an independent once she is eliminated from the primary, out of spite for Hillary and the DNC establishment.
3. Made Hillary look petty as hell.

That's it. I don't think she did any "good" for anyone, except maybe Gabbard, with her comments. If anything, she is showing that she still has not forgotten or let go of the grudge over Gabbard resigning from the DNC Vice chair in protest of the DNC essentially rigging the primary in Hillary's favor (oh what good that did us...) to support Sanders.

Do I think it's possible that the Russians are using their ad campaigns and Facebook to push Tulsi? Sure. She is anti-regime changing war and that has really interfered with international politics, such as Iraq, Libya, Syria, Venezuela and, to an extent, Ukraine. It makes sense that Russia would like her as President. But calling her an asset implies that she is coordinating with Russia in this regard, which I think is completely ridiculous.

Her remarks were misleading at best and downright shameful at worst.
(10-21-2019, 05:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The ugos are forever jealous of the hotties.

Especially when they are Dems who "vibe" with Tucker Carlson.
(10-21-2019, 07:17 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Gabbard is completely irrelevant in this election.

Unless she decides to run as an independent.

I think what Hillary said did 3 things:
1. Reassured Russia that the DNC is still rattled by their misinformation and targeted ad campaigns and that they should continue or increase their efforts to manipulate the 2020 election.
2. Gave Gabbard a reason to run as an independent once she is eliminated from the primary, out of spite for Hillary and the DNC establishment.
3. Made Hillary look petty as hell.

That's it. I don't think she did any "good" for anyone, except maybe Gabbard, with her comments. If anything, she is showing that she still has not forgotten or let go of the grudge over Gabbard resigning from the DNC Vice chair in protest of the DNC essentially rigging the primary in Hillary's favor (oh what good that did us...) to support Sanders.

Do I think it's possible that the Russians are using their ad campaigns and Facebook to push Tulsi? Sure. She is anti-regime changing war and that has really interfered with international politics, such as Iraq, Libya, Syria, Venezuela and, to an extent, Ukraine. It makes sense that Russia would like her as President. But calling her an asset implies that she is coordinating with Russia in this regard, which I think is completely ridiculous.

Her remarks were misleading at best and downright shameful at worst.

There is not one thing about this post I don't like.  Very well stated and, IMO, completely spot on.
It was probably around ten years ago (which when I think about it is crazy) that I was teasing bfine about how Hillary was going to be the next POTUS and he should get used to a sixteen year period of a Dem POTUS.  Since then Hillary has plummeted in my estimation and I can't think of much that would recommend her as a person.  I suppose there's more than a little to those rumors about how all the secret service agents absolutely loathed her and thought she was a terrible person.
I can't speak for all the secret service agents there are but I do know one person on this board who hates Hillary.
(10-21-2019, 06:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Dumb and dangerous statement that will only draw support to her terrible campaign.

But was it wrong?   Mellow

All seriousness aside Clinton was 100% right about Trump in 2016 too.  Maybe speaking the truth isn't popular and causes the crazies to jump to the other side but Gabbard, since then, has gotten support from FOX News, Tucker Carlson and David Duke.  Yay?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-22-2019, 08:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: But was it wrong?   Mellow 

Yes. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(10-21-2019, 06:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Dumb and dangerous statement that will only draw support to her terrible campaign.

Your irrational hatred of Gabbard only makes me like her even more. 

In b4: "BUt ShE iS HoMoPHoBiC". You were fine with Obama changing his views on the matter, but Tulsi can't apparently.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(10-22-2019, 10:14 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Yes. 

Prove it. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.