Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard Russian asset!
(10-25-2019, 07:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: I don't know why anyone would think the GOP wants her to run? I think the Republicans would LOVE her.  Smirk

Not really. Very liberal voting record on gay rights and other Dem legislation. 

They would like her to run, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-28-2019, 12:44 PM)Dill Wrote: Not really. Very liberal voting record on gay rights and other Dem legislation. 

They would like her to run, though.

She's very well liked by conservatives. She made the rounds on conservative media during the Obama years as a critic of his foreign policy. She's the right amount of anti-Islam. In a Trump GOP, she cozies up to dictators. She votes pro LGBT as a anti government intervention stance not a pro LGBT stance and she still refuses to renounce her past views and defends anti-LGBT for their "religious freedom". She attacks the DNC as corrupt for her own inept candidacy.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-28-2019, 12:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: She's very well liked by conservatives. She made the rounds on conservative media during the Obama years as a critic of his foreign policy. She's the right amount of anti-Islam. In a Trump GOP, she cozies up to dictators. She votes pro LGBT as a anti government intervention stance not a pro LGBT stance and she still refuses to renounce her past views and defends anti-LGBT for their "religious freedom". She attacks the DNC as corrupt for her own inept candidacy.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: tulsilarge.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
(10-28-2019, 12:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: She's very well liked by conservatives. She made the rounds on conservative media during the Obama years as a critic of his foreign policy. She's the right amount of anti-Islam. In a Trump GOP, she cozies up to dictators. She votes pro LGBT as a anti government intervention stance not a pro LGBT stance and she still refuses to renounce her past views and defends anti-LGBT for their "religious freedom". She attacks the DNC as corrupt for her own inept candidacy.

I don't disagree with you. All that you mentioned is material for the other side.  I do think, however, that she is an honest person who would put country before party. I am not a "hater."

But aside from the LGBQT problem, my big concern about her is that she is SLOW in debate and interviews, mostly repeating memorized lines, does not grasp how "the other side" can use her (e.g., Tucker), and her supposed big plus--FOREIGN POLICY--is grossly oversimplified non-interventionism.  SLOW again.

Someone preaching against "regime change wars" today has about the same capacity for understanding US ME policy as people who were shouting "no nation building" 20 years ago, or "business can do it better than government" when rebuilding Iraq and A-stan.  

Still Hillary needs to shut up. More loss than win to attack someone who won't be breaking 2% in the polls come March. And I don't think she'd draw many voters away from Trump.
(10-28-2019, 02:26 PM)Dill Wrote: I don't disagree with you. All that you mentioned is material for the other side.  I do think, however, that she is an honest person who would put country before party. I am not a "hater."

But aside from the LGBQT problem, my big concern about her is that she is SLOW in debate and interviews, mostly repeating memorized lines, does not grasp how "the other side" can use her (e.g., Tucker), and her supposed big plus--FOREIGN POLICY--is grossly oversimplified non-interventionism.  SLOW again.

Someone preaching against "regime change wars" today has about the same capacity for understanding US ME policy as people who were shouting "no nation building" 20 years ago, or "business can do it better than government" when rebuilding Iraq and A-stan.  

Still Hillary needs to shut up. More loss than win to attack someone who won't be breaking 2% in the polls come March. And I don't think she'd draw many voters away from Trump.

Her debate problem is also her need to ask every candidate a question when she answers questions. You're not the moderator.

Hillary does need to quiet up, but there is a very real possibility that she tries to act as a spoiler if Bernie is not the nominee. 

(10-28-2019, 02:00 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: tulsilarge.jpg]

A profound rebuttal