Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two people try to 'expose' Islam by sneaking into mosques. It backfired, badly
(07-24-2017, 03:07 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: My response is in bold.  I'm surprised that our personal experiences are so different even though.  You're in Florida and I'm in Ohio.  Ok I'm not that surprised, I was being sarcastic...just to clarify things.

I deal with plenty of Muslims. This mosque is not like any of the Others. Bad hombres in this one.
(07-24-2017, 03:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I deal with plenty of Muslims.  This mosque is not like any of the Others.  Bad hombres in this one.

LOL at the "bad hombres" remark.  You could literally kick every Muslim and Hispanic out of this country and still have plenty of "bad hombres". Your personal experience, doesn't trump mine.
(07-24-2017, 12:27 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Look.... I really do not care what you believe when it comes to this mosque and it's people.     I have dealt with these people on several transactions and on the one for the new location for the mosque.    I know they are bad dudes because I deal with them.    

I can't use most of my staff with them and when my gay employee works on their file I have to actually remind him to make sure he doesn't come off gay for his own safety.  

The security company installing their system is ran by a woman who they refuse to speak to in a meeting.  She wanted to walk away but one of her people convinced her to put in an enormously high bid.   She can not come to the site....  that's crazy.  

So please do not tell me that these people are great because you read where cair florida says they are so good.    The fact of the matter is this area would be better off if this mosque was ran out of town.  

You mentioned the mayor's office.....   ofc they are going to speak well of them, they do not want to hurt tourism by telling the truth.  

These people are nut jobs and endanger the community.

My point was that bad people do not make a bad mosque.  Although I am gathering that these are the leaders of the church based on the stories?

That would be worse than a few bad members.  Though still not an indictment of the entire congregation.

While I vehemently disagree with their stance on blacks and women that doesn't sound like a danger to the community unless it rolls over into them attacking those people in the streets.  

A danger to the community is someone who burns down a place of worship over their own bias.

Two questions:

1) How does one "work on a file" and not "comes off gay"?  Does he have to use very poor penmanship?

2) What if she wasn't a proper woman?   Dressed like a man say.  Would that make a difference?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-23-2017, 09:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They have had a nice 15-20 year run of members being violent.   The community just had enough.   And it was blacks and Mexicans from the neighborhood who burned it up.  

But please by all means continue to tell me about my local area.

All I said was I googled the mosque in question and only found things that were contrary to your claims.

You have said twice now that it was "blacks and Mexicans" who burned it down, but then there's this...

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewis-ex-con-gets-30-years-in-florida-mosque-fire/

It was just a single Jewish ex-con. Maybe he's black and latino, I don't know, but clearly the community didn't come together to burn it down as you are insinuating. 

If there's 15-20 years of violence from this mosque, there has to be something other than your word.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-24-2017, 10:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: All I said was I googled the mosque in question and only found things that were contrary to your claims.

You have said twice now that it was "blacks and Mexicans" who burned it down, but then there's this...

It was just a single Jewish ex-con. Maybe he's black and latino, I don't know, but clearly the community didn't come together to burn it down as you are insinuating. 

If there's 15-20 years of violence from this mosque, there has to be something other than your word.

And even that has nothing to do with the OP that two people "sneaked in" to a Mosque that is open to all.

It's more a story of their predetermined bias/fear and how none of that proved true.
(07-24-2017, 09:21 AM)GMDino Wrote: My point was that bad people do not make a bad mosque.  Although I am gathering that these are the leaders of the church based on the stories?

That would be worse than a few bad members.  Though still not an indictment of the entire congregation.

While I vehemently disagree with their stance on blacks and women that doesn't sound like a danger to the community unless it rolls over into them attacking those people in the streets.  

A danger to the community is someone who burns down a place of worship over their own bias.

Two questions:

1) How does one "work on a file" and not "comes off gay"?  Does he have to use very poor penmanship?

2) What if she wasn't a proper woman?   Dressed like a man say.  Would that make a difference?

lol that is the congregation. its not a good place. Feel free to come down to visit next vacation.

As to your questions....

1. No need to go into detail about what I do for a living given the history of people on this board going through posters personal lives. Besides no one cares outside of the people who behave like children.

2. Women dress like women. Men dress like men. Not sure what world you live in but in my world women want to be beautiful and dress as women.
(07-24-2017, 10:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: All I said was I googled the mosque in question and only found things that were contrary to your claims.

All I am saying is That's not a neighborhood where white people can just walk in and out of without being hassled. Let alone get in there and out fast enough to start a fire. And there are Jews who are dark skinned.
(07-24-2017, 03:30 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: LOL at the "bad hombres" remark.  You could literally kick every Muslim and Hispanic out of this country and still have plenty of "bad hombres". Your personal experience, doesn't trump mine.

I tossed that in for a laugh.

I have said in this thread that this mosque isn't like others. So I wouldn't expect your experience to be like mine because my experience with this mosque and it's members has been totally different than any others I have had with Muslims.
(07-24-2017, 11:18 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: lol that is the congregation.  its not a good place.   Feel free to come down to visit next vacation.    

As to your questions....  

1. No need to go into detail about what I do for a living given the history of people on this board going through posters personal lives.    Besides no one cares outside of the people who behave like children.    

2. Women dress like women.   Men dress like men.    Not sure what world you live in but in my world women want to be beautiful and dress as women.

I think my questions were misunderstood.

1) How does a person not "come off gay" while working on a file.  If the person is working on a customer's job site I can understand that (and disagree) but if they are simply working in their own office I wondered how that would work.

2) Does the way she dresses affect whether she come visit the job site?  Follow up based on the response given above: Is there a dress code that women must dress in dresses/skirt to work for you?

I don't need to know what the job is, where it is located or the name of it at all.  I don't care about that.
(07-24-2017, 11:21 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: All I am saying is  That's not a neighborhood where white people can just walk in and out of without being hassled.   Let alone get in there and out fast enough to start a fire.    And there are Jews who are dark skinned.

That's actually not what you were saying. You said, multiple times, that the "blacks and Mexicans burned it up" and that the mosque had "a long history of violence from its members" that was a "15-20 year run"

(07-24-2017, 11:18 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: lol that is the congregation.  its not a good place.   Feel free to come down to visit next vacation.    

As to your questions....  

1. No need to go into detail about what I do for a living given the history of people on this board going through posters personal lives.    Besides no one cares outside of the people who behave like children.    

2. Women dress like women.   Men dress like men.    Not sure what world you live in but in my world women want to be beautiful and dress as women.

what about women that wear jeans?
People suck
(07-24-2017, 12:27 PM)Griever Wrote: what about women that wear jeans?

Skinny jeans?
(07-24-2017, 11:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: I think my questions were misunderstood.

1) How does a person not "come off gay" while working on a file.  If the person is working on a customer's job site I can understand that (and disagree) but if they are simply working in their own office I wondered how that would work.

2) Does the way she dresses affect whether she come visit the job site?  Follow up based on the response given above: Is there a dress code that women must dress in dresses/skirt to work for you?

I don't need to know what the job is, where it is located or the name of it at all.  I don't care about that.

We are not just job site related. We have a lot of client interaction. I have had these guys verbally attack a woman for how she was handling paperwork. They have also done the same with gay men. One of the reasons why I said this place is full of nut jobs.

They told me that do not want any homosexuals touching or working their files. I allow my gay employee to work them with the caveat that he watches himself. It's a big money file and I won't stop his ability to work it and earn more for himself.

As for #2 I am not sure what you are talking about... are you referring to my employees or the woman who runs the security company that is over charging them to do the work?

All my employees have dress codes. Professional. We work in an office environment that goes outside when needed to supervise or coordinate.

There are no jeans. Men typically go suits/sport jacket or business casual (cotton pants/polo. Women go dresses/skirts typically . I have not had one wear anything else that I can remember.
(07-24-2017, 12:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's actually not what you were saying. You said, multiple times, that the "blacks and Mexicans burned it up" and that the mosque had "a long history of violence from its members" that was a "15-20 year run"

Yes people from the area which are blacks and Mexicans. And yes there ha been a long history of their member doing crazy stuff.
(07-24-2017, 03:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Skinny jeans?

jeans in general

do you think women should be able to wear jeans? what about short sleeve shirts? business suits?

should women even be working?
People suck
(07-24-2017, 03:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes people from the area which are blacks and Mexicans.  And yes there ha been a long history of their member doing crazy stuff.

if there was a history, there would be evidence/news stories

as of right now, all we have is your nutty opinion
People suck
(07-24-2017, 03:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes people from the area which are blacks and Mexicans.  And yes there ha been a long history of their member doing crazy stuff.

But only one Jewish man actually burned it down. 

The fact that you continue to lie by saying that multiple people from the area burned it down isn't making anyone believe your unsubstantiated claim that the mosque had a 15-20 year run of violence. 

(07-24-2017, 04:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: But only one Jewish man actually burned it down. 

The fact that you continue to lie by saying that multiple people from the area burned it down isn't making anyone believe your unsubstantiated claim that the mosque had a 15-20 year run of violence. 

Lol ..... keep carrying the water for the Muslims . Especially the ones with a history of radicalization. If that's the type of guy you want to be then that is on you.

When we look back There has always been those people in history afraid to call out evil by name, they always have a justification to not speak up.

Looking back some might call those actions cowardly.
(07-25-2017, 05:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol ..... keep carrying the water for the Muslims .  Especially the ones with a history of radicalization.   If that's the type of guy you want to be then that is on you.  

When we look back There has always been those people in history afraid to call out evil by name, they always have a justification to not speak up.

So the blacks and Mexicans are evil because a Jewish guy burned down the Mosque?

Or the all members of the Mosque are evil because one guy was?

This hate stuff gets confusing.  I don't know who we are "calling out" and why.  Sad
(07-25-2017, 05:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol ..... keep carrying the water for the Muslims . Especially the ones with a history of radicalization. If that's the type of guy you want to be then that is on you.

Did you read his post? I ask because your response makes me think you did not.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR