Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Tyler Boyd…
Why? I love Boyd’s toughness and production but this is stuff that doesn’t need to be said publicly about a team we still have to play again…

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32292626/cincinnati-bengals-wr-tyler-boyd-says-pittsburgh-steelers-gave-late-loss
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 06:13 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Why?  I love Boyd’s toughness and production but this is stuff that doesn’t need to be said publicly about a tea we still have to play again…

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32292626/cincinnati-bengals-wr-tyler-boyd-says-pittsburgh-steelers-gave-late-loss

Yup.  Keep your words short and sweet because you may have to eat them.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rivals gonna rive. Not a big deal.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 06:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Rivals gonna rive. Not a big deal.

I don’t mind guys talking a little smack but saying they quit? That’s the biggest insult you can say to a professional athlete.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 07:05 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I don’t mind guys talking a little smack but saying they quit? That’s the biggest insult you can say to a professional athlete.

They had 3 straight drops on check downs/ short passes to end the game. It was pretty obvious they did.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 07:18 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: They had 3 straight drops on check downs/ short passes to end the game. It was pretty obvious they did.

Yeah they quit. It happens sometimes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Yeah they quit. He ain’t talking smack. They gave up.
Reply/Quote
Tyler Boyd don't mince words and he don't lie...
Reply/Quote
It's not like the Stools didn't know they quit before Boyd said it. They quit and they know it. On another topic, does anyone else get the feeling Mike Hilton is very glad to be away from that cesspool?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 07:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Tyler Boyd don't mince words and he don't lie...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 06:13 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Why?  I love Boyd’s toughness and production but this is stuff that doesn’t need to be said publicly about a team we still have to play again…

Who cares.  You really think the Steelers are going to get any more hyped up than they already do?  They hate us, we hate them, and that's the way it will be.

The Bengals will be plenty fired up against them next game also because it's the Steelers.  

Heck, I think it could even work to the opposite and start to get in their heads like it did for us under Marvin.  Maybe TB is right and they didn't want to be in that game late.
Reply/Quote
Not a fan of comments such as these.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
You know who didn't quit?... Tyler Boyd on that TD reception.

That was grown man running after the catch.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If they need a quote like this to get themselves fired up then they are in the wrong business.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
It was brought to the attention of Tomlin.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/28/mike-tomlin-tyler-boyds-entitled-to-his-opinion-i-dont-have-to-respond-to-it/

“I don’t care about Tyler Boyd’s opinion regarding what transpired at any point in that game,” Tomlin said. “Like I said after the game, and it includes him, I tip my cap to that team and that organization for their performance and win. I proceed on to the next challenge. . . . He’s entitled to his opinion, but I don’t have to respond to it.”

That isn't a denial of the team quitting.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 03:26 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It was brought to the attention of Tomlin.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/28/mike-tomlin-tyler-boyds-entitled-to-his-opinion-i-dont-have-to-respond-to-it/

“I don’t care about Tyler Boyd’s opinion regarding what transpired at any point in that game,” Tomlin said. “Like I said after the game, and it includes him, I tip my cap to that team and that organization for their performance and win. I proceed on to the next challenge. . . . He’s entitled to his opinion, but I don’t have to respond to it.”

That isn't a denial of the team quitting.

Sure ain't lol

Get on their nerves Boyd. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 01:25 PM)jason Wrote: You know who didn't quit?... Tyler Boyd on that TD reception.

That was grown man running after the catch.

It certainly was. Wasn’t it Ingram he bounced right off to run that in, too?

Reply/Quote
After reading that tweet it appears Boyd has quit the English language.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 05:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It certainly was. Wasn’t it Ingram he bounced right off to run that in, too?

It was edmunds, their safety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote