Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tyler Eifert - Comeback SZN?
(02-04-2023, 12:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I think it 2014 or so and I was having a fairly ok date with some chick in a bar in Pittsburgh and they had the pro bowl on there and I recall Dalton playing like crap (this part might not have happened) and Eifert getting a "no big deal" injury that later turned into a week-by-week "no big deal" injury that lasted for a long ass time.

I think that's fairly accurate without looking it up.

'16

He missed 6 or 8 games, but when he returned, it was as if he didn't miss a beat.

But we were out of it at that point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 09:29 PM)Destro Wrote: So, this is the off season, huh? Yeah, I don't think I like this.

More entertaining than arguing who our pick should be in the top 5.
I mean normally, i'm already running mocks by this time and have a feel for draftees, atm, i think i can only name 3-4 guys
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2023, 03:38 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: More entertaining than arguing who our pick should be in the top 5.
I mean normally, i'm already running mocks by this time and have a feel for draftees, atm, i think i can only name 3-4 guys

Yep. I've never watched less college football than i did this year.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Injuries caught up to him. His last year was in Jax and he wasn't that dude anymore, even though he stayed healthy. I'm more open minded than most on this stuff, but he's washed. Wasn't Jay his OC that year in Jax, too?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Bob Trumpy is a spry 77!

Tyler Eifert? He was great in his day but if we’re going for an older tight end I’ll take Rob Gronkowski instead.
Reply/Quote