Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Huntley out...
Thanks to Arizona for plucking Trace McSorley off Balt's PS.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:45 PM)pally Wrote: they made Denver play last season with a WR playing QB

They made dever play because the qbs knowingly broke covid protocol.  Assuming the NFL can't prove the Ravens qbs didn't there is no reason to force them to play.

They have consistently move games when they can so long as teams didn't purposely break rules.  
Reply/Quote
I like the Bengals odds vs Josh Johnson.

Really starting to wonder if Lamar Jackson is just Typhoid LaMary.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Ravens sign QB Kenji Bahar to PS and immediately elevate to the active roster for game day. He was a 2020 graduate of Monmouth. His biggest qualification for this job is that he lives in Baltimore. Though to be fair he was a camp arm during the summer for the Ravens

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 06:45 PM)motoarch Wrote: They made dever play because the qbs knowingly broke covid protocol.  Assuming the NFL can't prove the Ravens qbs didn't there is no reason to force them to play.

They have consistently move games when they can so long as teams didn't purposely break rules.  

Lamarr is not missing the game because of Covid. So part of the reason they'd move the game is because lamarr has a bum ankle. That would open a whole new can on worms..

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 06:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Lamarr is not missing the game because of Covid. So part of the reason they'd move the game is because lamarr has a bum ankle. That would open a whole new can on worms..

They have never move a game because of an injury.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 06:53 PM)motoarch Wrote: They have never move a game because of an injury.
it's why I said if they moved this one it would open a whole new can of worms...

Reply/Quote
This game has gone from "a win is an assertion on your dominance over the division' to "a win is the only outcome that isn't embarrassing" really quick.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals lose this game, they don't deserve the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 06:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: it's why I said if they moved this one it would open a whole new can of worms...

Sorry.  I thought you were misunderstanding my response to the poster I was quoting.

I agree if they do this with is injury it would set a bad president and Bengal fans would have a right to be pissed 
Reply/Quote
Dear Lou:

The other team is starting their third string QB.

They are probably going to try the fillowing:

1) Run the ball more
2) Use misdirection a lot (run & pass) to make things easier for the QB.
3) Throw a ton of short passes & screens.
4) Use the RBs & TEs a lot.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 07:03 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: This game has gone from "a win is an assertion on your dominance over the division' to "a win is the only outcome that isn't embarrassing" really quick.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

(12-25-2021, 07:06 PM)Tomkat Wrote: If the Bengals lose this game, they don't deserve the playoffs.

x2 fellas

Cue the morons that will say “I only want to beat teams at full strength”

I don’t care if we win by forfeit. We Bengals fans deserve a playoff game and even a W anyway we can get it.
Reply/Quote
Right about now, I'm pretty sure Browns fans wished Mayfield had Covid

Reply/Quote
3 picks. Wow. Lol.
Reply/Quote
3 picks you'd expect a 21+ lead... only 9 going into the half.

Ironically the Browns were moving the ball outside of Bakers idiotic throws. Lets hope the trend continues
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Has to be a 17+ point win.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 07:55 PM)QueenCity Wrote: 3 picks you'd expect a 21+ lead... only 9 going into the half.

Ironically the Browns were moving the ball outside of Bakers idiotic throws. Lets hope the trend continues

I’m watching the game. I agree. As ironic as it sounds, despite the 3 picks, the Browns look good. Hard to comprehend unless you’re watching.

Not looking forward to last game of the year.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 07:47 PM)Whacked Wrote: 3 picks.  Wow. Lol.

Lordy, Mayfield is probably playing too badly for us to be happy.  They'll probably try to woo Russel Wilson now. 

If mayfield played well enough for them to give him a team crippling extension we'd be better off.  
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 08:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: I’m watching the game. I agree. As ironic as it sounds, despite the 3 picks, the Browns look good. Hard to comprehend unless you’re watching.

Not looking forward to last game of the year.

Yup insane... I'm trying to work out a worse case scenario where the Bengals only beat the Ravens and still make the playoffs.  Unfortunately I think we need to win 2.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Yeah. Me thinks he will be playing for them next year.
In his defense they got pretty beat up by COVID and injuries and are still in the hunt.
Let’s just hope they don’t take our spot last game of the year.
Reply/Quote