Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Huntley out...
NFL athletes take great pride when counted out, the ravens still have a great majority of their starters and great pride, we should win but dont think they will fight like hell against us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 08:05 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Yup insane... I'm trying to work out a worse case scenario where the Bengals only beat the Ravens and still make the playoffs.  Unfortunately I think we need to win 2.

Requires us to beat the Ravens and Chiefs to beat the Steelers tomorrow.

Then requires the Rams to beat Baltimore and the Steelers to beat the Browns next week.

Then requires the Ravens to beat Pittsburgh in week 18.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 08:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Requires us to beat the Ravens and Chiefs to beat the Steelers tomorrow.

Then requires the Rams to beat Baltimore and the Steelers to beat the Browns next week.

Sounds doable actually.... the Chiefs and if Ravens play Lamar in week 18 would be the question mark
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:53 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Anyone else getting a bad feeling about this?
A off-the-street QB means a game the Bengals should easily win. They just seem to screw these games up somehow. Like it’s been said there is no excuse for not winning this game. Crowd the line and dare them to throw it (watch Johnson throw for 350 yards and 3 TDs now)

I’m thinking the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 08:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Lordy, Mayfield is probably playing too badly for us to be happy.  They'll probably try to woo Russel Wilson now. 

If mayfield played well enough for them to give him a team crippling extension we'd be better off.  

Have you seen Russel Wilson lately??
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 08:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Requires us to beat the Ravens and Chiefs to beat the Steelers tomorrow.

Iif we beat the Rats and the Chiefs beat the Stealers then our Chiefs game becomes "win and clinch the AFCN". 
Reply/Quote
Welp now we wait to see if Greenbay holds on....
Reply/Quote
Browns in a reallllly good position to win it w a FG

Wow. Unreal.

Say what you want, this team can be DANG good.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 08:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: I’m watching the game. I agree. As ironic as it sounds, despite the 3 picks, the Browns look good. Hard to comprehend unless you’re watching.

Not looking forward to last game of the year.

From an hour ago.

Stains are going to pull this off after 3 picks and against the probable NFL champs and at Green Bay. Wow
Reply/Quote
Chris Nagger longest field goal is 48 yards in college. AND thank God we don't have to test it

Def a hold lol

WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
Pick #4

We got lucky.

GAME!

WHOOO DEYYY
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 07:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Right about now, I'm pretty sure Browns fans wished Mayfield had Covid

..and now too
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 09:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ..and now too

He looked like he did have it... Maybe a bad hangover at the very least.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 09:37 PM)jason Wrote: He looked like he did have it... Maybe a bad hangover at the very least.

Burnt a fattie ? somein ? Wow did he look like crap.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 09:37 PM)jason Wrote: He looked like he did have it... Maybe a bad hangover at the very least.

Anyone who holds progressive insurance needs to reevaluate where if placing their financial risk with a company with mayfield as its mascot is making great decisions
Reply/Quote
Josh Johnson was 27-41 passing for 317 yards and 3 touchdowns against the Colts while playing for the Jets.I wouldn’t go so far as to be over confident about this game.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like we need Arizona to win today for a open WC slot just in case correct?
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 10:23 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Sounds like we need Arizona to win today for a open WC slot just in case correct?

Be nice too if the Pats could knock off the Bills and if the Texans could somehow manage to upset the Chargers.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 09:43 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Anyone who holds progressive insurance needs to reevaluate where if placing their financial risk with a company with mayfield as its mascot is making great decisions

Has a more mediocre (unless he's facing the Bengals of course) sports personality had more endorsements than this clown?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 06:51 PM)pally Wrote: The Ravens sign QB Kenji Bahar to PS and immediately elevate to the active roster for game day. He was a 2020 graduate of Monmouth. His biggest qualification for this job is that he lives in Baltimore. Though to be fair he was a camp arm during the summer for the Ravens

Monmouth Hawks baby!!!!!

2003 Alum (MBA) right here!
Reply/Quote