Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UAE Man Mistaken for Terrorist in Ohio Spurs Diplomatic Incident
(07-06-2016, 11:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is the video.  he dropped immediately.

I love the part where the guy has to search through the bushes for the cell phone he threw there.

SMDH....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-06-2016, 10:04 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I can see you are not willing to provide answers. So on to the next subject.

I already answered. 

(07-06-2016, 01:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Before I play this game, I just want to point out that he did comply with them. If someone refused, however, I'd arrest them.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-06-2016, 11:08 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Conduct some sort of investigation before taking a person into custody.  He was not fleeing the scene or breaking any laws at the time the police arrived.  

Police are required to have probable cause to make an arrest.

The man who was taken into custody without probable cause.  The call was enough to justify a police investigation.   It was not enough to justify taking the man into custody.

..and as I have said, I would conduct the investigation in a non-crowded location. But like I said that would be protical in a Military situation; perhaps, civilians perfer to do it in a crowded spot where folks are already on edge.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-06-2016, 11:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is the video. he dropped immediately.

I love the part where the guy has to search through the bushes for the cell phone he threw there.

I retract all I said. Saww all I needed to see in the first 5 minutes. Those LEOs should be severely disciplined; especially the smartass that said you broke my nail; after dude told them that they broke is phone.

I was under the impression that he was in the hotel lobby. It does appear he gets on the ground when order to do so, just not in the prone, but I attribute that to communication error.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]