Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UDFA thread
Washington Brendan Radley-Hiles to the Bengals 5'10 180 Slot guy
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

6'4 281 with over 35 inch arms
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we bring in a LB. Some good ones didn't get drafted.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:34 PM)pulses Wrote: Washington  Brendan Radley-Hiles to the Bengals  5'10 180 Slot guy

Saw his RAS was a 0.65. Never seen a score that low before.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:50 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Saw his RAS was a 0.65. Never seen a score that low before.

started in washington's secondary last year. but yeah RAS is not good lol
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:48 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Hopefully we bring in a LB. Some good ones didn't get drafted.

Thing is..we only have 2 on the field at the most and sometimes 1. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
UTSA OLB Clarence Hicks to the Bengals 6'2 225 ran 4.48 40

Nasty linebacker who is fast making plays up the field. Breaks down well, fires between gaps to penetrate the line of scrimmage, and disrupts the action. Fluid moving in every direction, nicely redirects to ball handlers, and quickly closes to the play. Bends off the edge when used as a pass rusher and shows good change-of-direction skills. Plays faster than his 40 time.
Reply/Quote
How many spots are left?

I really like Jeremy Meiser. Local kid, started at Old Dominion and transferred to Northwestern. DT, has a ton of strength. I agree, LB I would not mind another guy but I think we like our depth. Almost never play more than 2 and they seem to like Bachie and Johnston from the practice squad.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
I kinda hope the Bengals sign Justyn Ross
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 10:00 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: How many spots are left?

I really like Jeremy Meiser. Local kid, started at Old Dominion and transferred to Northwestern. DT, has a ton of strength. I agree, LB I would not mind another guy but I think we like our depth. Almost never play more than 2 and they seem to like Bachie and Johnston from the practice squad.

If I haven't missed any, 11 signings have been announced via various methods.  The team has 20 spots open if they take the allowed 90 into camp

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 10:03 PM)Trademark Wrote: I kinda hope the Bengals sign Justyn Ross

I would love to see it as well, pre-injuries he was a 1st round talent easily. For the Bengals with their current make-up he'd be a great guy to bring in and let slowly develop and get back up to speed.

Low risk move but the pay-off could be a dynamic 1st round talent WR for nothing. Of course...that is if he can get back to pre-injury form and stay healthy.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thing is..we only have 2 on the field at the most and sometimes 1. 

I get that but I still think we could use more depth and someone who could develop into a starter/role player. One or two injuries and we're really hurting at that position.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 10:38 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I get that but I still think we could use more depth and someone who could develop into a starter/role player. One or two injuries and we're really hurting at that position.

I think they like Bailey, Davis-Gaither, Bachie and Johnston. Maybe we'll poach from someone's practice squad or if someone is cut after camp but I can't see them adding another LB.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
Pretty excited for Tisdale and Brown and the CC RB

Tisdale apparently ran 4.6 40 at almost 290lbs which is just nuts
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 02:12 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Pretty excited for Tisdale and Brown and the CC RB

6'5 290 and ran 4.57 to be exact

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/stats/Tariqious-Tisdale-DE-OleMiss
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:57 PM)pulses Wrote: UTSA OLB Clarence Hicks to the Bengals  6'2 225 ran 4.48 40

Nasty linebacker who is fast making plays up the field. Breaks down well, fires between gaps to penetrate the line of scrimmage, and disrupts the action. Fluid moving in every direction, nicely redirects to ball handlers, and quickly closes to the play. Bends off the edge when used as a pass rusher and shows good change-of-direction skills. Plays faster than his 40 time.

He had 10.5 sacks this year as well!!
Reply/Quote
Best of luck to the MAC players trying to make it to the NFL as UDFAs, rookie mini-camp invites, or tryouts.

https://www.hustlebelt.com/2022/4/30/23051055/mid-american-conference-undrafted-free-agent-tracker-maction-2022-nfl-draft

I was hopeful Sorenson, the WR from Miami, could at least get signed. Looks like he only has some tryouts.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 04:03 AM)pulses Wrote: 6'5 290 and ran 4.57 to be exact

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/stats/Tariqious-Tisdale-DE-OleMiss

Haha! the RB in the above post tossed my brain into WTF mode..a 6'5" RB?  I had to go back to page 1 to make sure I hadn't lost all my marbles..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:50 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Saw his RAS was a 0.65. Never seen a score that low before.

Boy, that's bad. A 4.6 forty, 31 inch vertical. Uninspiring split times. Not the greatest test results.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 02:12 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Pretty excited for Tisdale and Brown and the CC RB

His physical traits are tantalizing.  For whatever reason(s) though, doesn't seem he's very good.  Maybe a couple years on the practice squad might teach him how to be, if he wants it.
Reply/Quote