Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US - China war inevitable?
(05-30-2015, 11:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Mexico and Central America have had a long history of violence in the streets.... As have Africa.... And  is there a need to go into the Middle East violence?  

Will it make it better of I throw in a white country ... Ukraine ....  they get to join the list temporarly due to war....   Problem is that the Ukrainians are not coming here to bring their violent culture. 

Ukrainians respect the law, and come here legally.   They don't scheme their way across the border then have the balls to demand we cater to their lawless behavior.  

The Japanese and many Western European countries use that same criteria to call us savages. Maybe they are on to something, eh.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(05-31-2015, 01:40 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: The Japanese and many Western European countries use that same criteria to call us savages. Maybe they are on to something, eh.

Please name them.   We have never had the same level of violence.   its a fools conparason .  

The Japanese were put into concentration camps.  (Thanks FDR and progresssives)  Germans were hunted down by the KKK at the orders of woodrow wilson.   
(05-30-2015, 11:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Mexico and Central America have had a long history of violence in the streets.... As have Africa.... And  is there a need to go into the Middle East violence?  

Will it make it better of I throw in a white country ... Ukraine ....  they get to join the list temporarly due to war....   Problem is that the Ukrainians are not coming here to bring their violent culture. 

Ukrainians respect the law, and come here legally.   They don't scheme their way across the border then have the balls to demand we cater to their lawless behavior.  

The color of the skin does not matter. You are labeling entire ethnicities violent animals and savages. It would still be racist even if you just called the Ukrainians that. 

Also, I know some illegal immigrant Ukrainians around here, and they are involved in organized crime. Generalizations can be both negative and positive.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-31-2015, 08:45 AM)BBelsnickel Wrote: The color of the skin does not matter. You are labeling entire ethnicities violent animals and savages. It would still be racist even if you just called the Ukrainians that. 

Also, I know some illegal immigrant Ukrainians around here, and they are involved in organized crime. Generalizations can be both negative and positive.

news flash...... There are violent areas of this world.   The Middle East, central amercia, are amoung the most violent.   If you grow up in these areas you are dulled to the shock of such violence.    

It's become the norm bexause of people growing up in civil war, around crime syndicates, or terrorism. 

It's not racist to not want to be around that....  Sorry the most violent areas of the world couldn't be more white for you.   
(05-31-2015, 12:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: news flash...... There are violent areas of this world.   The Middle East, central amercia, are amoung the most violent.   If you grow up in these areas you are dulled to the shock of such violence.    

It's become the norm bexause of people growing up in civil war, around crime syndicates, or terrorism. 

It's not racist to not want to be around that....  Sorry the most violent areas of the world couldn't be more white for you.   

Sorry Lucie not buying this for a second.  I can't imagine that a majority of these people are so desensitized to violence that they would prefer continued violence over peace and quiet.  The only ones that prefer the violence are the ones causing it. I'm pretty sure the rest who want peace and quiet, will take it where they can find it.
(05-31-2015, 12:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: news flash...... There are violent areas of this world.   The Middle East, central amercia, are amoung the most violent.   If you grow up in these areas you are dulled to the shock of such violence.    

Yes, there are areas of the world where violence occurs with more frequency than here. No one can deny that. But that does not mean that entire ethnicities, the entire populations in these areas, are savages and/or violent animals as you have suggested.

Not every definition of racism focuses solely on the color of one's skin. Ethnicity is based on culture and region more than color and prejudice/discrimination based on that is oftentimes included in with racism. The only person that has made this about skin color in any way is you.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-31-2015, 01:06 PM)UBelsnickel Wrote: Yes, there are areas of the world where violence occurs with more frequency than here. No one can deny that. But that does not mean that entire ethnicities, the entire populations in these areas, are savages and/or violent animals as you have suggested.

Not every definition of racism focuses solely on the color of one's skin. Ethnicity is based on culture and region more than color and prejudice/discrimination based on that is oftentimes included in with racism. The only person that has made this about skin color in any way is you.

So I am racist for pointing out that I don't want people to come here from the most violent places in the world to bring their culture of violence and acceptance of violence.   

Looked what happened to Miami when we did that with the Cubans... The early 80's were a war zone down there.  

People from El Salvador came to LA.   Formed MS-13 to protect themselves... The most violent gang outside of the middle east. 
(05-31-2015, 12:52 PM)IRICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Sorry Lucie not buying this for a second.  I can't imagine that a majority of these people are so desensitized to violence that they would prefer continued violence over peace and quiet.  The only ones that prefer the violence are the ones causing it. I'm pretty sure the rest who want peace and quiet, will take it where they can find it.

Look up the history of MS-13... It explains how those people got desensitized.   

When you witness bodies being dragged up and down the streets as a kid you get desensitized.   
(05-31-2015, 01:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Look up the history of MS-13... It explains how those people got desensitized.   

When you witness bodies being dragged up and down the streets as a kid you get desensitized.   
Yes I'm aware of MS-13, like I said the only ones that want the violence are the ones causing it.  The average citizens of Central America and Mexico are tired of the gangs and drug cartels, but feel like there's not much they can do about it.  Hence why they are fleeing their countries in record numbers.

Makes perfect sense...they've become so desensitized to the violence, that they'd rather risk leaving their homeland relying on smugglers, and human traffickers to make it to a place without gang violence.
(05-31-2015, 01:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So I am racist for pointing out that I don't want people to come here from the most violent places in the world to bring their culture of violence and acceptance of violence.  

No. Calling entire ethnic groups violent animals and savages is racist.

(05-31-2015, 01:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So I am racist for pointing out that I don't want people to come here from the most violent places in the world to bring their culture of violence and acceptance of violence.   

Looked what happened to Miami when we did that with the Cubans... The early 80's were a war zone down there.  

People from El Salvador came to LA.   Formed MS-13 to protect themselves... The most violent gang outside of the middle east. 

http://www.abcnewspoint.com/top-10-most-dangerous-countries-in-the-world-2015/

Quote:Top 10 Most Dangerous Countries In The World 2015

Peace is the only thing an individual demands to stay in any country but with the passage of time it becomes rare on the only living planet in universe, not just in developing countries but also in most developed one’s like United States and Russia.

What forces behind all these criminal and terror activities are still unknown or if anyone know, it might not possible to expose them. The factors which made country dangerous to live are Sexual Violence, high levels of trafficking and domestic servitude, homicides, terrorist activity, heavy weapon and nuclear capability among others.
Every country has losing its power and law enforcement agencies seems to unable to establish peace in the countries. Hoping that we succeeded to achieve the goal of peace in the world, we have listed most dangerous countries in the world.

6. USA

[Image: Top-10-Most-Dangerous-Countries-In-The-W...15-USA.jpg]

The multicultural country United States is the world’s fourth-largest country by total area while third-largest by population. World’s leading economic and super power also facing the criminal and terror activities in some of its states which made it dangerous country to live in the world. The crime rate has shown sharp increase after World War II which have been controlled by government forces and stabilized it a very low figure.The murder and non-negligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault while homicide is also one of violent crime exist in United States.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-31-2015, 02:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please name them.   We have never had the same level of violence.   its a fools conparason .  

The Japanese were put into concentration camps.  (Thanks FDR and progresssives)  Germans were hunted down by the KKK at the orders of woodrow wilson.   

Really?

How many years of peace has there been in this country since its founding?

BTW- It is interesting that you bring up the Germans before WWI. I have been meaning to post a thread about that. They were officially hunted by the FBI, not the KKK. But perhaps that was a volunteer "service" the KKK offered before the war, eh.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Don't you have kids? If so, you're raising violent thugs, right? Because they're in Miami, which is full of violent thugs, and America, which is full of terrorists.

It has nothing to do with their upbringing, beliefs, genetics, etc. It's just geography.

Right?

Right!?

Mellow

The 80s are a good example. That's when we stopped funding immigration controls. So compare their integration to an equally violent culture and result from a century and a half earlier... the Irish. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-31-2015, 07:14 PM)HThe Bengalzona Wrote: Really?

How many years of peace has there been in this country since its founding?

BTW- It is interesting that you bring up the Germans before WWI. I have been meaning to post a thread about that. They were officially hunted by the FBI, not the KKK. But perhaps that was a volunteer "service" the KKK offered before the war, eh.

Woodrow wilson used KKK members to hunt them down.  
There will be no war with China in the foreseeable future. Anyone who thinks otherwise, would you care to wager on that belief?

I believe people from Florida are violent savages who have become desensitized to the violence in their state. Need proof? StLucie is pleased the police in his state don't play around with the violent savages in the state of Florida. I don't want that type of violence spreading to the rest of the states. That's why we need to secure the Florida border and its residents shouldn't be allowed to immigrate to any of the other states unless they have a sponsor living in their destination state. They should be placed in a probationary status for 10 years and if they violate their probation they should be immediately repatriated back to Florida. Same applies to any children they might have in any state outside of Florida. They shouldn't be eligible for any benefits until after their 10 year probationary period ends.
(06-09-2015, 06:17 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: There will be no war with China in the foreseeable future. Anyone who thinks otherwise, would you care to wager on that belief?

China's population is 1.357 billion according to a quick google search.

That means if you're a one in a million kind of guy there are 1,357 more guys just like you in China.

I agree there won't be any war with China in the foreseeable future.
Dude, there's a better chance that the US will go to war with Canada than ******' China.
(05-31-2015, 08:07 PM)Benton Wrote: Don't you have kids? If so, you're raising violent thugs, right? Because they're in Miami, which is full of violent thugs, and America, which is full of terrorists.

It has nothing to do with their upbringing, beliefs, genetics, etc. It's just geography.

Right?

Right!?

Mellow

The 80s are a good example. That's when we stopped funding immigration controls. So compare their integration to an equally violent culture and result from a century and a half earlier... the Irish. 

Sorry been working and haven't been able to catch up on convo's.

Yeah Miami is violent, that's why I don't live there.

And yes kids today are desensitized to violence... Look at the video games, movies, and the Internet.

What would happen if we showed the movie saw or Hostel to our parents when they were kids.... Or even to us.... I am 38 and Freddy Krueger and Michael Myers. And none of those movies were as violent as Saw or Hostel ... Heck there are young kids now who have seen both of the movies and their sequels.

As far as immigration... I don't wanna defund that, but I want some serious controls and I want to make sure that no one can access benefits until they have earned it..... 10 years is what we make legal immigrants wait..... That's a great start.

I actually wanna read Ann Coulter's new book, I don't typically like her stuff but our friend is an immigration attorney and she said its worth a read. But that's another discussion all together.
(05-30-2015, 01:21 PM)Beaker Wrote: Do you mean ANY immigrants...or just illegals?

Probably just the illegals, otherwise people will be googling "can you return a mail order Russian bride?"
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]