Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugly second half but great win.
Got a bit nervy watching that second half especially with the Jamarr fumble but all in all a good win on the road. A few years ago you'd head to the patriots and pray not to get dicked but now we head anywhere and expect to win. Just chalk up another w in the column and wait for next week. Have a happy Christmas Bengal fans from Shropshire, England. They gotta play us - who dey !!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Welcome Semi-New Guy!

Bengals have great roster and one of the best QBs in the NFL but they are missing a game changer on the defensive line.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:32 PM)Cuzz from England Wrote: Got a bit nervy watching that second half especially with the Jamarr fumble but all in all a good win on the road. A few years ago you'd head to the patriots and pray not to get dicked but now we head anywhere and expect to win. Just chalk up another w in the column and wait for next week. Have a happy Christmas Bengal fans from Shropshire, England. They gotta play us - who dey !!!!!!

The Chase fumble is what made you nervous? I was pacing the room when the Pats had the ball on the 6, 1st and goal, with a minute left and only down by 4. That’s a loss 90% of the time.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Trenton Irwin keeps making plays and idk how we lose. There’s just no way to guard all 3 WRs AND. Keep an eye on the TE and Irwin.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
That was a fumble on Jones. Refs tried to screw us. They also didn't start the clock on Mixon's run at 55 seconds.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:32 PM)Cuzz from England Wrote: Got a bit nervy watching that second half especially with the Jamarr fumble but all in all a good win on the road. A few years ago you'd head to the patriots and pray not to get dicked but now we head anywhere and expect to win. Just chalk up another w in the column and wait for next week. Have a happy Christmas Bengal fans from Shropshire, England. They gotta play us - who dey !!!!!!

Merry Christmas. Not sure how you became a Bengals fan but glad to have you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Old Chinese proverb ***** a fat girl is better than jerking off.

Take any type of win at this stage of the season.
Reply/Quote
I prefer the games where we are ho-hum in the first half and blow them out in the second half.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Finding ways to win when everything goes wrong is what separates great teams from good teams. This team has done this for now two seasons. Every team will have meltdowns but not all can still get the win. This team will get again be a factor in January and that’s awesome to see.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations on your win!
Reply/Quote
Went to shit badly in that second half.
Reply/Quote
Play calling was pretty bad late in the third Q. Up by 22 and you pass when it's 2nd and 2??? Take a big sack... Next play a pick 6.

Up by 22 in the 3rd Q and it is 2nd and 2.. RUN THE GD FOOTBALL. You have two chances to get 2 yards and you burn the clock... You will get it.. Instead drop back and get sacked on 2nd and 2 then throw a pick 6.. Ridiculous.

Happy we won but stupid football won't win in the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:40 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Old Chinese proverb ***** a fat girl is better than jerking off.

Take any type of win at this stage of the season.

Never heard. How did you like the game you went to?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Is that the 1st time we have been shut out in the 2nd half?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That was a fumble on Jones. Refs tried to screw us. They also didn't start the clock on Mixon's run at 55 seconds.

That was pretty clearly an incomplete pass. If it would have been called a fumble, it probably would have been overturned.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Oh and didn’t that Max dude have two penalties? How many plays was he even in for? Put Prince in the jumbo pack if he’s available from now on.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:53 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: That was pretty clearly an incomplete pass. If it would have been called a fumble, it probably would have been overturned.

I don’t know. Looked like the ball went straight up in the air out of his hand and then he propelled it forward.

Reply/Quote
One more in the bag, two to go. At least we have a long week to maybe get some guys healthy. Hopefully, Collins will be Ok and we get Hurst and maybe Hubbard back to take down the Bills.
Reply/Quote
Doesn’t matter how they look, a win is a win. A road win on a short week in bad weather with some horrible luck on plays (like the deflected TD/etc) is big any day.

I was never all that concerned. Maybe part of that was a loss in this game isn’t the end of the world anyway, but mostly because this team just always finds a way. Never know for sure how they’ll do it but they get it done just about every chance they get. Just two more regular season games left.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:47 PM)Au165 Wrote: Finding ways to win when everything goes wrong is what separates great teams from good teams. This team has done this for now two seasons. Every team will have meltdowns but not all can still get the win. This team will get again be a factor in January and that’s awesome to see.

Wins are Wins in the NFL. I am worried about the defensive line in the playoffs though.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote