Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undefeated ?
Honestly who else on our schedule do you see beating us? I don't see us losing to the Browns again at our place on Thursday, I don't see us losing to the terrible Texans, I don't see us losing to the Broncos because Peyton has been playing terrible and the AFC north is ours for the taking I don't think we even lose in the AFC North so do you think we could be looking at an undefeated season ?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Love the Avatar. I'm with ya man Wink

I think AT Denver and AT Arizona is where we get hit.
Reply/Quote
Head says we lose at least one of the games b2b games Arizona and Rams. Very good teams.

Reply/Quote
I would rather us lose a couple times before the playoffs.

the longer the streak goes the more the pressure builds.

Its nice to be undefeated but just keep pace for the 1 or 2 seed.
Reply/Quote
Take the games one after another.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:21 PM)Trademark Wrote: Honestly who else on our schedule do you see beating us? I don't see us losing to the Browns again at our place on Thursday, I don't see us losing to the terrible Texans, I don't see us losing to the Broncos because Peyton has been playing terrible and the AFC north is ours for the taking I don't think we even lose in the AFC North so do you think we could be looking at an undefeated season ?

@Cards
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:22 PM)Whacked Wrote: Love the Avatar. I'm with ya man Wink

I think AT Denver and AT Arizona is where we get hit.

Thanks bro :) and idk man Arizona is beatable and so is Denver 
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
We still have to play Cleveland twice, and them sumbitches always find a way to steal one from us, regardless of what a mess they are at the moment. Mile High is never easy, no matter how old Peyton is. Arizona won't be easy, either. The Rams may be a tough out, even if we are at home. Figure we're going to trip up somewhere along the way.

But, it doesn't matter. I figure we get to at least 9-0., and if we can manage just a 6-3 over the back 9, that's a 13-3 record, a first round bye, and yet more history made.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Everybody on their schedule is beatable, and they are arguably better than all of them on paper. However, I think the Arizona game will be a tough one, as will the Rams.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:25 PM)Trademark Wrote: Thanks bro :) and idk man Arizona is beatable and so is Denver 

Beatable - yes. Will be 2 great games for sure!
Reply/Quote
Arizona is very overrated, and the Broncos have a bad offense. I think we can win every game, but we could easily drop a game or two due to us shooting ourselves in the foot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Arizona, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, and Denver are the only games remaining on the schedule against teams that aren't flat out shitty. 14-2 is realistically doable, but I doubt they sweep through the rest of the season.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Gurley vs this defense that just gave up 6.1ypc to a patchwork backup O-Line scares me. I think they can totally beat their passing game, but you can't get a fluke injury to the opposing team's starting RB every week.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
My head says that it is hard enough to win 9 straight games that you should win.  But 3 or 4 of these are basically toss ups. So no, I don't think we will go 19-0 in the regular season, let alone 19-0.

But my heart says: We only have to play them one at a time, so Why the Hell not?  
Reply/Quote
We can live the dream for 4 more days...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Denver is a tough place to win and Rams defense is real.  Also, Bengals do not play well in Prime so Thursday's game against Browns may be tough.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
The last time we won in Denver, Gerald Ford was President and we've never beaten the Cardinals
on the road, in Phoenix or St. Louis.

That said, this is a year of firsts, but these will be two tough roads to hoe.

Go Packers!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:34 PM)Utts Wrote: Everybody on their schedule is beatable, and they are arguably better than all of them on paper. However, I think the Arizona game will be a tough one, as will the Rams.

ESPECIALLY IF THE BENGALS' OFFENSE IS EVER AGAIN AS OFFENSIVE AS IT WAS TODAY. Tongue Glad and relieved at the comeback win in Pburg Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:45 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Arizona is very overrated, and the Broncos have a bad offense. I think we can win every game, but we could easily drop a game or two due to us shooting ourselves in the foot.

Ah, the history of it all. Let's hope the Bengals can keep the lid on the bad-genie jar. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:18 PM)Derrick Wrote: ESPECIALLY IF THE BENGALS' OFFENSE IS EVER AGAIN AS OFFENSIVE AS IT WAS TODAY. Tongue Glad and relieved at the comeback win in Pburg Wink

Amen. 
Reply/Quote