Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undefeated ?
(11-01-2015, 08:25 PM)Trademark Wrote: Thanks bro :) and idk man Arizona is beatable and so is Denver 

Every team is beatable.  Denver is by far the best.  They have the best defense in the NFL and after watching Peyton and their offense last night it seems they are finally getting on track.

Our defense has to play lights out to win that game because points will be hard to come by, similar to yesterday against Pitt.  I'd make Peyton beat me outside the numbers only.  He was shredding the Packers on crossing patterns.  But I blame that on poor CB play / technique - I would never give up inside position to Denver and force everything outside.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 03:51 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Every team is beatable.  Denver is by far the best.  They have the best defense in the NFL and after watching Peyton and their offense last night it seems they are finally getting on track.

Our defense has to play lights out to win that game because points will be hard to come by, similar to yesterday against Pitt.  I'd make Peyton beat me outside the numbers only.  He was shredding the Packers on crossing patterns.  But I blame that on poor CB play / technique - I would never give up inside position to Denver and force everything outside.

thats exactly how we beat them last year.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 04:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: thats exactly how we beat them last year.

and how I hope we beat them again this year.  I'm hoping for cold conditions where Peyton let's sail of some of those wounded ducks.....easier for the pluckin'.
Reply/Quote
I watched the Packers @ Broncos game and I still have no idea how Rodgers only had 77 yards when he didn't leave the game after one offensive series.
Reply/Quote