Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Under the Radar prospects
So I'm going to be watching the Nevada vs Wyoming game on Saturday on CBS sports @ 7:00 to watch a guy named Dom Peterson from Nevada. He is a defensive End/ Tackle that stands 6 Ft 300 pounds. In his first two seasons he has 12 sacks and 25 TFLs and a PFF rating of 89.
You guys have any under the Radar prospects to watch?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Trey Hill C Georgia
Sadarius Hutcherson G South Carolina
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 04:38 PM)J24 Wrote: So I'm going to be watching the Nevada vs Wyoming game on Saturday on CBS sports @ 7:00 to watch a guy named Dom Peterson from Nevada. He is a defensive End/ Tackle that stands 6 Ft 300 pounds. In his first two seasons he has 12 sacks and 25 TFLs and a PFF rating of 89.

(10-23-2020, 05:02 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Trey Hill C Georgia
Sadarius Hutcherson G South Carolina

What is, players Duke Tobin has never heard of Alex?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Alaric Jackson OT Iowa
Jaelen Phillips Edge Miami
Zion Johnaon G Boston College
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 05:35 PM)Synric Wrote: Alaric Jackson OT Iowa
Jaelen Phillips Edge Miami
Zion Johnaon G Boston College

Been waiting to see how this guy does since I watched his first few games at UCLA.  I thought he would go under the radar, but since he's playing at Miami, he won't.  Tons of potential
Reply/Quote
Zaven Collins Tulsa Edge/LB has become a draft riser. He averages 8 tackles per game. He has 4 interceptions. He has 10 1/2 TFL. He has 4 sacks. He is easily right now, imo,the best defensive player not affiliated with a Power Five conference. He's big at 260 lbs. He's getting 2nd round looks.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2020, 11:53 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Zaven Collins Tulsa Edge/LB has become a draft riser. He averages 8 tackles per game. He has 4 interceptions. He has 10 1/2 TFL. He has 4 sacks. He is easily right now, imo,the best defensive player not affiliated with a Power Five conference. He's big at 260 lbs. He's getting 2nd round looks.

Will have to keep an eye on him when they play UC.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 04:38 PM)J24 Wrote: So I'm going to be watching the Nevada vs Wyoming game on Saturday on CBS sports @ 7:00 to watch a guy named Dom Peterson from Nevada. He is a defensive End/ Tackle that stands 6 Ft 300 pounds. In his first two seasons he has 12 sacks and 25 TFLs and a PFF rating of 89.

That is exactly the type of player that the Bengals should be looking at, if they're serious about a 3-4 base.  A little short by current 3-4 End standards, but perfect to play down in Nickle, and if he's agile, can still make a difference over Tackle in Base.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
How about Jonathan Adams from Ark. St.? Is he considered someone under the radar?

Have been following him since last year and if AJ walks, I think he would be a great, young guy to throw into the mix for the future.

I just have no clue what his stock is, as of now.

Decent interview: https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jonathan-adams/

He gets his, "black comedians/actors named 'Chris'," wrong, but otherwise a good read.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 12:20 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That is exactly the type of player that the Bengals should be looking at, if they're serious about a 3-4 base.  A little short by current 3-4 End standards, but perfect to play down in Nickle, and if he's agile, can still make a difference over Tackle in Base.

Hes having a good season so far this year in 5 games he has 4 Sacks and 6.5 TFLs on the year.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 01:23 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: How about Jonathan Adams from Ark. St.? Is he considered someone under the radar?

Have been following him since last year and if AJ walks, I think he would be a great, young guy to throw into the mix for the future.

I just have no clue what his stock is, as of now.

Decent interview: https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jonathan-adams/

He gets his, "black comedians/actors named 'Chris'," wrong, but otherwise a good read.

Jalen Tolbert WR   S Alabama is another one I like !
Reply/Quote
I'm going to throw Ronnie Perkins name in here. Plays LDE for Oklahoma. He screwed up last year flunking a pot test. It cost him a bowl game as well as extra games this year. He has returned. In four games, 8 TFL, 4 sacks, 8 QB hurries. Would be a good third round option if he interviews well.
Reply/Quote
Ian Book- QB Notre Dame
Reminds me of a young Russell Wilson. If he’s still available in the later half of the draft, I’d take a flyer on him. He’s better than any backup we already have on the roster.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
DeAngelo Malone, DE/OLB from Western Kentucky. I think he's got a ton of tools but he hasn't played against top level competition. Could be a good mid to late round pick.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
Some players in the Power 5 conferences that I would consider Under the Radar because they are currently considered Rd 5 picks or later...

Jake Ferguson, TE Wisconsin

Mustafa Johnson, 4-3 DT/3-4 DE Colorado

Talanoa Hufanga, SS USC

I chose Power 5 because I think the Bengals, given their lack of scouting department, typically will look at players from the big conferences.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
As a later round TE, Quinten Morris. BGSU Football sucks big time, but the guys I know there said he has absolute pro potential, and despite poor QB play and being one of their only weapons, he is a stud.

6' 4" 250 lbs with speed to burn and great hands. He produced very early (as a true sophomore he had 42 receptions for 516 yards and 7 TDs) and he won't get any attention coming from Bowling Green. They are one of the worst teams in Division I, but he is a freak that could be a late round stud.
Reply/Quote
Dyami Brown NC WR doesn't rank with the top receivers in the class but could be one to keep an eye on. Getting another outside guy wouldn't hurt.
Brown is 6'1 and 190. He's a deep threat type who can take the top off. In eleven games, has 55 catches for 1099 yards. 8 td's and a very respectable 19.98 per catch. Round two or three I would guess.
Reply/Quote
Dude from candy I forget his name. Dlineman. He’s generating serious buzz
Reply/Quote
Jabril Cox, OLB from LSU (transferred there this year)

He's played QB, Corner, and other positions so he is football smart. Could play middle linebacker (or all 3 positions, which is what we usually ask for) and even be 'the QB of the defense'. Will be available early in the 3rd and would be a good fit (though I know we have many good needs). If he falls to the 4th he'd be a great value there for sure.

Stat line info:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4040940/jabril-cox

Reply/Quote
UC Bearcat own Jarell White.. has been very impressive this year and i see has a flex between strong safety and LB.. excellent tackler
Reply/Quote