Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underappreciated Good qualities of Mike Brown Thread - (No Bashing wanted)
Mike did a really good job being born into exactly the right family.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 11:45 AM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: No teams worry about, respect or take the Bengals seriously, and rightfully so.

You're a lot like the Bengals in that regard.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 11:52 AM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: You need to comprehend more

You mean like how you comprhended that this was a thread about positive attributes and to leave the negativity out of it?
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 03:25 PM)Beaker Wrote: You mean like how you comprhended that this was a thread about positive attributes and to leave the negativity out of it?

There are no positive attributes. He's tried and failed 26 straight years.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 11:50 AM)McC Wrote: Mike did a really good job being born into exactly the right family.

Now that's funny.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 04:40 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: There are no positive attributes.  He's tried and failed 26 straight years.

Seems like you could have avoided the thread altogether.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 09:26 PM)McC Wrote: Seems like you could have avoided the thread altogether.

And miss a chance to spew misery and negativity? Pfft...that's what the Internet is for.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 09:26 PM)McC Wrote: Seems like you could have avoided the thread altogether.

If I started a thread, and its point and directive was to only post good things about, say, Brad St. Louis or Akili Smith, I wouldn't expect anyone to take it seriously. Same thing here

0/26

If the Bengals had a different owner, they would have accomplished more in the last 26 years.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2017, 10:07 AM)depthchart Wrote: You can join in too, Marlon23.

Just make one Nice Post about MB.

You can do it. Come on. Say something Nice.  :heart:

He has helped to ensure that players and coaches are away from their families as little as possible...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Supporting Devon Still's Daugher.

Paying for Chris Henry's funeral.

Allowing Chris Collinsworth to skip parts of rookie camp to finish college.

"You don't brag about charity."

He's a humble man who refuses to take credit when things go well and will happily take all the slings and arrows from fans
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2017, 11:07 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Supporting Devon Still's Daugher.

Paying for Chris Henry's funeral.

Allowing Chris Collinsworth to skip parts of rookie camp to finish college.

"You don't brag about charity."

He's a humble man who refuses to take credit when things go well and will happily take all the slings and arrows from fans

See? Exactly what i'm talking about. While i don't care to actively participate in the intent of the thread, I can't deny, refute or say anything negative about these things. 

Well done. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This thread has been cleaned up and is now being re-opened (primarily because I believe the topic is worthwhile and something people here care and have opinions abou
Please keep your comments to the topic at hand and not opinions about other posters or groups of other posters. This also includes instigating comments (ex. overly negative comments in a thread that has requested that be kept to a minimum)

BTW- If you have had a post deleted, it may have nothing to do with your particular comments. It may be a case where you quoted someone who made comments that were not appropriate. (i.e. - if you are not banned or suspended, let it go).
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote