Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underrated play of the game...
How about that 2pt conversion? How many times have we been left scratching our heads on 2pt play calls?

Beautiful design and beautiful execution to a guy you'd never expect. 

Kudos.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How about that 2pt conversion? How many times have we been left scratching our heads on 2pt play calls?

Kudos.

tied the game and then mahomes lost his mojo after that next series for the chiefs. def. underrated play of the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How about that 2pt conversion? How many times have we been left scratching our heads on 2pt play calls?

Kudos.

Yep

I was stunned when dude was wide open.
Reply/Quote
Zac said in the presser that Taylor has run that play for 5 years, and that they had it in the chamber ever since he was elevated from the PS
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Zac said Trent has been practicing that play for years. It was in the Rams playbook and it made its way into the Bengals

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:39 PM)WildCat Wrote: tied the game and then mahomes lost his mojo after that next series for the chiefs. def. underrated play of the game.
Mahommes lost his swag after they didnt score to end the second quarter.

I think Mahommes ASKED Reid to go for it too and Reid believed in him. Mahommes made a bad play and I think it affected him
-Housh
Reply/Quote
So many big plays in this one. The Perine TD. That big catch by Tee where he cut up field and got an extra 10+ yards. The stop at the end of the half. Burrow running for 1st downs. The sacks. Etc.

Each play was so crucial.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Kudos.

Good call dude, I know we were still in it after the TD but the 2pt conversion felt like things were swinging in our favor.
Reply/Quote
The 3rd down sack to force a three-and-out after Burrow's 4th quarter pick.

Chiefs had a chance to really flip the momentum and take over the game there.

Our defense was just insane after halftime.
Reply/Quote
What is going on at half time? I only heard one snippet that Zac says some "stuff". Our 2nd halves look insane all year. Somebody deserves some major raises.

Superbowl, we just have to be up at halftime and it's a lock. I can't wait to buy the Bengals 2021 in review VHS when it comes out.

Seeing the Rams kicker miss a 54 yarder wide right and not even long enough, Evan Mcpherson is going to win us a superbowl. He's already won us several games - I'd say it's almost not even fair.
Reply/Quote
Eli Apple tackle vs Tyreek Hill to force zero points going into the half.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
When I noticed Taylor in on that play I was thinking this is designed for him and BAM wide open!
Reply/Quote

Kudos.

Well done, nice thread Rfaulk, yours is good, I still think the underrated play of the game is the way Sam Hubbard got outside
and kept Mahomes from going right which forced him into the middle for the big sack of the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:39 PM)Housh Wrote: Zac said in the presser that Taylor has run that play for 5 years, and that they had it in the chamber ever since he was elevated from the PS

(01-30-2022, 09:40 PM)pally Wrote: Zac said Trent has been practicing that play for years.  It was in the Rams playbook and it made its way into the Bengals

It's all about the right call at the right time. 

This team seems to have an amazing knack for making the play right when they need to. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:47 PM)Synric Wrote: Eli Apple tackle vs Tyreek Hill to force zero points going into the half.

That was the play of the game.  Don't think it could be called "underrated".
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The 3rd down sack to force a three-and-out after Burrow's 4th quarter pick.

Chiefs had a chance to really flip the momentum and take over the game there.

Our defense was just insane after halftime.

Huge stand.

Reply/Quote
No guts, no glory !

Huge play among so many today and funny how we are just taking what Evan does for granted now.

Wow !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Hubbard, gassed, assigned to cover Mahomes. Yeah, I would die, too.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:47 PM)Synric Wrote: Eli Apple tackle vs Tyreek Hill to force zero points going into the half.

Huge. 

So many plays being made in the last 3 games right when they're needed. 

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Huge stand.

Honestly that was the point where I felt like we were going to win.  Still like 12 minutes left in the game, but turnovers usually decide games like this.  So it was HUGE when our defense wiped that one out.
Reply/Quote