Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniform Numbers?
Anyone know John Ross' jersey number and Jordan Willis'? Other players too if they've chosen yet. Figured the first 3 picks did. I seen Joe Mixon with a #34 jersey with his name on it already and someone said John Ross took #15. Number we're all familiar with obviously.

Not real important, just interested lol.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 09:56 PM)Takedown Wrote: Anyone know John Ross' jersey number and Jordan Willis'? Other players too if they've chosen yet. Figured the first 3 picks did. I seen Joe Mixon with a #34 jersey with his name on it already and someone said John Ross took #15. Number we're all familiar with obviously.

Willis 99

Mixon 34
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 09:56 PM)Takedown Wrote: Anyone know John Ross' jersey number and Jordan Willis'? Other players too if they've chosen yet. Figured the first 3 picks did. I seen Joe Mixon with a #34 jersey with his name on it already and someone said John Ross took #15. Number we're all familiar with obviously.

I was interested too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 10:28 PM)nkydiesel88 Wrote: Willis 99

Mixon 34

I've always loved 34 for a RB number, since the Thurman Thomas days.

99 reminds me of Dan Wilkinson mostly. Pollack wore it for his brief career. Manny Lawson. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 01:10 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've always loved 34 for a RB number, since the Thurman Thomas days.

99 reminds me of Dan Wilkinson mostly. Pollack wore it for his brief career. Manny Lawson. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

34 was worn most recently by Boom, I believe. Then you have Kyries Hebert and the best returner in club history, out of The U Big Grin

99 was also Hunt, Terry Johnson, Shirley and my man Oliver Gibson.

But 99 in stripes to me, is always, Wilkinson :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 01:10 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've always loved 34 for a RB number, since the Thurman Thomas days.

34 is the best number eVar!

99--Jason Buck

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
if john ross is wearing #15 he has big shoes to fill
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 11:06 AM)magikod Wrote: if john ross is wearing #15 he has big shoes to fill

Scary if you think about it, but I think Joe will do pretty well for us.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 01:10 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've always loved 34 for a RB number, since the Thurman Thomas days.

Tbh I remember loving the 2000 Bucs growing up and I loved Warren Sapp and John Lynch. That was a great defense. Not a big fan of Sapp now, but thats what #99 reminds me of.
Reply/Quote

I saw an article that said Ross was taking 15.  I think it was on Bengals.com. I'll try to find it.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 12:14 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I saw an article that said Ross was taking 15.  I think it was on Bengals.com. I'll try to find it.
And someone on these boards said that yesterday. Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 12:16 PM)Takedown Wrote: And someone on these boards said that yesterday. Thanks!

Yeah I think that was me.  It was on Twitter.  Paul Dehner tweeted it.  Ross will wear 15.  
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 12:20 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Yeah I think that was me.  It was on Twitter.  Paul Dehner tweeted it.  Ross will wear 15.  

I don't mind him wearing 15. Idk it will bother others or not. I'm sure PacMan will say something to him about it letting him know.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 12:11 PM)Takedown Wrote: Scary if you think about it, but I think Joe will do pretty well for us.

I hope so, i wasnt wild about the pick at first but im starting to like it more and more.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 11:06 AM)magikod Wrote: if john ross is wearing #15 he has big shoes to fill

RIP Henry, but if Ross comes close to living up to his status, he'll be better than Henry ever dreamed of being.

I'm mixed on him wearing that number, but I guess it's either retire it or try to move on.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 12:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: RIP Henry, but if Ross comes close to living up to his status, he'll be better than Henry ever dreamed of being.

I'm mixed on him wearing that number, but I guess it's either retire it or try to move on.

I like the idea of seeing 15 flashing down the sidelines again.
Reply/Quote
Brandon Wilson is my favorite pick this year and he has to be #3.

"BW3"

He could get a deal as spokesperson for Buffalo Wild Wings.

Anyone have any idea why Buffalo wild Wings is called "BW3" since there are vonly 2 W's?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 12:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Brandon Wilson is my favorite pick this year and he has to be #3.

"BW3"

He could get a deal as spokesperson for Buffalo Wild Wings.

Anyone have any idea why Buffalo wild Wings is called "BW3" since there are vonly 2 W's?

Originally Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I guess everyone forgot that Mario Alford wore #15
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 02:29 PM)Clep Wrote: I guess everyone forgot that Mario Alford wore #15

He did, but I don't think too many expected much of him like we do with Ross being our #1 pick at #9. I did forget though.
Reply/Quote