Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniform Numbers?
(05-17-2017, 11:08 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Buffalo whacky wild wings.....

It will always be BW3's to me but down here in Orlando they call it Buffalo Wild Wings and no one knows what I'm talking about when I say lets got to BW3's.  

they also used to have pizza pockets like pepperoni and cheese and sauce inside a fried eggroll/wonton type wrapping.  miss you pizza pockets

Did they ditch the pizza pockets? Those used to be my fav back in the day. Fwiw, I'm from NKY and I've always called it b-dubs.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 10:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: His brother was a fine O-lineman, would love it if Ryan could be.

I just don't like putting players in different lines here as it has never worked out from everything i can remember.

I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that they have been successful in converting. To be fair, they haven't been too good at getting guys drafted to play O-line to be very successful lately either.  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 12:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Brandon Wilson is my favorite pick this year and he has to be #3.

"BW3"

He could get a deal as spokesperson for Buffalo Wild Wings.

Anyone have any idea why Buffalo wild Wings is called "BW3" since there are vonly 2 W's?

The "BW3's" nickname isn't just nonsense. The place is often affectionately called "BW3's" but most fans don't know why. The original joint was called Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck, weck being a sandwich popular in New York consisting of roast beef on an au jus-soaked kummelweck roll.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2017, 02:03 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that they have been successful in converting. To be fair, they haven't been too good at getting guys drafted to play O-line to be very successful lately either.  Ninja

They tried it with Jason Shirley and i remember him getting a nice pancake in the Preseason before the cut him.

That is true and this last draft didn't have much talent on the O-line.

Might be a sound move you never know but i like Glasgow at DT where he was a great run stopper at Michigan. Mean sumbitch.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2017, 05:31 AM)magikod Wrote: The "BW3's" nickname isn't just nonsense. The place is often affectionately called "BW3's" but most fans don't know why. The original joint was called Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck, weck being a sandwich popular in New York consisting of roast beef on an au jus-soaked kummelweck roll.

Thanks for the info Magikod. Was wondering what the feck a weck was. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2017, 05:47 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Update from the mother-ship:

The Roster Tab has the following numbers assigned:

John Ross #15
J.J. Dielman #64
Jake Elliott #3
Jordan Evans #50
Ryan Glasgow #67
Carl Lawson #58
Josh Malone #80
Jordan Willis #99
Joe Mixon #28

Not sure what to make of Mixon now being shown with 28 after the 34 jersey was shown.

I read or heard him say in an interview that he wanted Corey Dillon's old number.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote